1st Trimester

Question for 2nd time pregnant momma's

How long after you began TTC until you got pregnant? I had the paragard IUD removed about 2 months ago and am soooooo antsy! I got prenant right away with my son but had not taken any sort of birth control for close to 5 years.

Thanks ladies and happy pregnancies!!

Re: Question for 2nd time pregnant momma's

• I had the Mirena for about 1.5 years.  I got it removed last March and didn't get pregnant until this March.  It really messed up my cycles and hormone levels (which caused other health issues over the past couple months).  I was very su

• imageshortms6:

I had the Mirena for about 1.5 years.  I got it removed last March and didn't get pregnant until this March. &n

• Loading the player...
  • imageJessWeck:
    imageshortms6:</s

• I also got pregnant with my son very quickly and assumed the same thing would happen this time.  It took me 6 months to get my first BFP which ended up as a CP.  6 weeks later I got another BFP.  I started charting and temping immediately s

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My first took me 3 cycles. He was easy! However, this time around it took us 7 months to get pregnant. Lots of luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With my DD we got pregnant on our honeymoon. After having DD I didn't get pregnant till after I stopped nursing her at 18months.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had mirena in for a little over 3 years. It was removed on January 21st. I listened to my doctor and waited to activity try till AF returned. Five weeks later it returned and we got pregnant the first cycle of trying...2 months after getting mirena remo
    image @wa_tracy image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart
  • One time.

I didn't have my period yet from my previous child, so we decided to just wing it. I got a positive only 6 days later. It was actually quite a bit of a shock because I tried to use those ovulation strips and wasn't ovulating nor gettin

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • It took us about six months. We had it so easy with my son that I began getting frustrated with this one. I was actually surprised to get the BFP this month.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had a slip up one time and got pregnant with DD. It took 7 months of temping/charting this time. I never went back on hormonal birth control in between.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Hi. I had my paragard taken out Feb 4th and was told to wait 2 months so we just started TTC yesterday. But we weren't very good with condoms so I'm not sure I'm not PG already. I started lurking on the 1st Tri board to see what it was all about. Hopefull
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • imagesarahharmintx:
    Hi. I had my paragard taken out Feb 4th and was told to wait 2 months so we just started TTC yesterday. But we
  • 3 months.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I was on the minipill. After DS it took 5mos. This time it only took 1.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Took me 6 years to get pregnant with DS. Was off my b/c for 3 weeks and got pregnant with this one. Shocked and terrified we were. Didn't think it was going to happen THAT fast.
  • I had a paragard IUD. The only thing that changed with my cycles was that my period shortened to four days, instead of seven. We tried for three months with no success. I took three months off in order to not deliver over the summer because that is the bu

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"