January 2013 Moms

Creating a will

I know its a morbid thought but for us its up there with college savings funds and any other important decision. We are having a hard time deciding who we would leave Mr. C with if, God forbid, something happened to us. 

Has anyone creating one yet? Did you use a website online to create it or did you have an attorney create one?  

Re: Creating a will

• Yea the life insurance was easy. Deciding who to leave your child with is not. Sigh, we go back and forth about it a lot. I have 5 siblings DH only has one brother and we are DEF not leaving Mr. C with him and his wife. I would like to leave him with o

• We've been talking about it since before she was born but we keep forgetting. We really should asap, thanks for the reminder.
  • Loading the player...
  • image2013mommy:

We also have durable powers of attorney, health care proxies and an irrevocable trust. 

</BL
  • It really depends on your assets and plans whether you can do one online. DH is an attorney and he set it up where money goes into a trust for the kids. That way...if I die and evil stepmom came into the picture, and they got divorced or if DH died, she c
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We made one before she was born. It was rough to have to think about but we wanted everything planned out in case something happened to us. Picking her guardians was the hardest part. We went back and forth on that for months.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't even want to think about something happening to us, but I know it is something that we need to plan for just in case.  DH already has a will because he is a firefighter.  We definitely need to get something in writing, I know that I woul

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"