March 2013 Moms

XP: bleeding

I am two weeks post birth and my bleeding has slowed down a good bit. Just a little bit ago I went to the bathroom and noticed the bleeding had picked up some. I then passed a clot the size of a golf ball. Of course I freak out and phone the doctor. They said it is fine and they aren't concerned until they are the size of a baseball. I'm still a little panicked and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this a few weeks after birth??

Re: XP: bleeding

• Any chance you overdid it a little today?  My bleeding picks up when I don't take it easy enough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We had a doctors appointment this morning for LO and then we had company. I really haven't sat down much until about 5.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 3 weeks PP and just when I think the bleeding is over, it comes right back. I had a clot the other day, just from straining a smidge to have a BM. I feel like ill neveR have a non bleeding vagina ever again! 
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imagebabyboyL2013:
    I am two weeks post birth and my bleeding has slowed down a good bit. Just a little bit ago I went to the bathro
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"