November 2011 Moms

DH and LO

Curious...LO used to love, love love his dada. He usually went to him and didn't pay much attention to me. Now he only wants me. He plays with his dad but only if I'm not around. I can't even cook dinner which is A OK with me : yours?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH and LO

• Not here. LO can't hardly wait to get out of my arms to get into DH's! But to be fair, I had the BFing thing going on for 13.5 months. I had always trumped DH during that time. I'm still the one DS wants to put him to bed, so that's nice at least.
  • She gets excited about spending time with him usually. She only gets excited about me for like 30 seconds when I get home. She is really a grandmas girl though honestly lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • DH was a SAHD with DD1 for almost a year and she has always been attached to him.  DD2 has always been a mama's girl.  DD2 used to never want to go to DH and would freak out more if he tried to comfort her, but lately she has warmed up to him. &
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • He is a complete mama's boy.  Daddy is for playing though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS is a daddy's boy all the way. All day we hear daddy daddy daddy omg it's crazy sometimes
  • DS gets excited when DH comes home from work. He loves to play with DH.

If I leave the room, the waterworks start. And if I try to cook dinner or something DS is right.there. with me.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DD is a mama's girl.  For a while she liked DH but only a little bit more than me :)  She does love him and has fun playing with him, but as long as I'm around she needs to know where I am at all times.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• It's safe to say, DD is a mommy's girl but she loves it when DH comes home from work. He likes to have a snack when I'm making dinner, so they lay on the couch together while he watches the news and they snack together. :-) I'm her go-to when she
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I SAH and all day DD's favorite thing to say/ask is "Daddy" (sounds like daah-DEE!) and I always answer "Daddy's at work!"  So you'd think that when he comes home, she'd be all his, but not so much.  Yesterday it was so cute - he came home wh

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's about split. My DH is with her in the morning from when she gets up (about 7:30) until 12:30 daycare drop off. She has a 2 hour nap in there. I pick her up at 4 and am with her until 7, so she gets about equal time with us. She does get upset if she
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Rainbow Baby after 2 early m/c.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• DD is 100% a daddy's girl. Every morning when he leaves for work she stands by the window and cries while watching his car drive away. And If you ask her who she loves she say's "dada" every.single.time lol. I think it is mostly because she is always with
  • My LO has always been a huge mommy's boy.  It is endearing though!! Even with my mom and sis visiting, he would cry if I left his sight- out of bathroom or into another room, and especially in the am:(.  Even with my husband, who is a SAHD, he i
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"