November 2012 Moms

Night feeding

Do you wake your LO to feed at night? I'm thinking if trying this at 11 pm so then I can just sleep after that. She had been waking up at different times to feed.

Re: Night feeding

• imageredwood807:
    Mine doesn't anymore.I'm confused as to what you're trying to do. Do you want to wake LO to eat at 11 in hopes of STTN
  • I dream feed still. DS has never had a problem with it. He goes to bed at about 7:30-8:00 every night. I pick him up out of his crib at about 10:00. He down's his bottle in about 10 minutes and is out all night. It works successfully for us, but I re
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Loading the player...
  • Since A has picked up another feeding again in the MOTN, I plan on doing dream feeds again. I pick her up, feed her, burp her, and put her back to bed, all without waking her (usually) lol
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshella923:
    imageredwood8
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Nope
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • zmosszmoss member

I wait for LO to stir in his crib or wiggle lots. Then I heat a bottle and then dream feed and change him.

The past couple of nights though I've been waiting until he consistently stirs or seems like he can't get comfy then I heat the bottle.&nb

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • K seems to have a MOTN feeding right now whether I dream feed between 10 and 11 or not, so I stopped trying. He'll get back to sleeping through the night eventually... I hope!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm not a fan of dream feeds for a few reasons. First, I don't like to wake sleeping babies, period. If they're sleeping, it's because that's what their body needs. It's important and I don't want to interrupt it.

Secondly, I don't like to

DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMnerani:

I'm not a fan of dream feeds for a few reasons. First, I don't like to wake sleeping babies, period. If they're sl

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"