Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco Strollers/Carseats

So since Target is having a deal on all things Graco today, I'm thinking about purchasing one of their strollers and carseats. Would it be better do to them separately? Or would you go for something like the Graco Travel System? And if so, which is better?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
         BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.

Re: Graco Strollers/Carseats

• If you are going to go Graco, I would suggest the Graco Snugride Click Connect 35.  It is one of the lightest infant car seats on the market at 7.5 lbs.

<a href="https://www.target.com/p/graco-snugride-click-connect-35-infant-car-se

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • imageLittleApple:

If you are going to go Graco, I would suggest the Graco Snugride Click Connect 35.  It is one of the li

Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't speak from experience because I am a FTM and my baby isn't here yet, but pretty much EVERYONE I talked to who bought a travel system regretted it. They all said the stroller was heavy, bulky, and basically a PITA that they never felt like using

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • We did the Click Connect 40 carseat and this stroller

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18046766&am

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are happy with the snugride 32 and the graco snap and go.  It's great for the early months and then you can find a bigger stroller you like for when baby is older.  Most moms steered me away from the travel systems.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We had a travel system with our first baby and I really didn't think it was a PITA.  We had a smaller budget with our first and thought it was great for the price.  We had a graco and it didn't seem that heavy or push bad.  When DD outgr

BabyFetus Ticker

• We have been very happy with our graco snugride 35. LO was 7 lbs and came home from the hospital slightly less but still felt secure even though the seat is pretty big. It seems like she's very comfortable in it because she always always always falls s

• We did a regular Snugride (I guess up to 22lbs) + Snap & Go stroller.  Once we figured out our needs & researched & looked for sales we found a great Peg Perego on clearance at Babies R Us.  We live in the suburbs and I needed a s

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"