Babies: 0 - 3 Months

WHY cant he sleep quietly?!

So my sweet little son makes these noises almost all night long and it keeps me awake. why does he make them, does yours and can i do anything about it? theyre little snorts and whimpers and moving around. i cant sleep bc i keep thinking its the beginning of him needing something
Pregnancy Ticker Owner & Creator of www.GreatestKidsGames.com

Re: WHY cant he sleep quietly?!

• Yup, babies are just noisy sleepers.  We sleep with a white noise maker in our room and I always have a pillow over my head.
  • Put him in his crib, turn the monitor down so you won't hear the little noises, and run a fan in your room. That's what we do.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Loading the player...
  • At 4 weeks I am just starting to tune her out in my sleep.  My little one is just as noisy asleep as she is awake.  Since she rarely cries it is hard to tell the sleeping noises apart from the hungry noises...but for my own sanity I had to st

• Our son too!

• our LO is incredibly noisy as well. After sleeping in her room for two weeks and missing my husband, and NOT sleeping even though she was (the stinker!), my husband came in, took my hand, put me in the room, and turned the monitor on low and told me to

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • That's  why DS has been in his crib since 2 weeks!  I've been visiting my parents this week and DS has been in his PNP in my room and neither of us have been sleeping well.  I'm not sure which one of us snores louder.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well at least it's not just him  then lol. I thought he had a stuffy nose for the longest time and couldn't breathe at night and maybe I was eating something wrong but I guess not ! 

I am certainly thinking about putting him in his room

Pregnancy Ticker Owner & Creator of www.GreatestKidsGames.com
  • imagekbruington:

This is exactly why I moved my son to his own room at a month old.

This except I

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• They have an immature throat/larynx that doesn't allow air to pass quietly. Don't worry, they grow out if it in a few months.
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"