Dads & Dads-to-be

I need a vote pls...

Ok, My wife is having a hard time deciding on a name if our expected one is a girl.  We narrowed it down to four, but need help with the decision. The four names we have it down to are Piper, Brenna, Fiona and Annika.  Let the voting begin.... Those ballots cast in Florida will be recounted >.<

Re: I need a vote pls...

• I actually like all of them, and I'm kinda picky.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • PrimePrime member
    Not really a fan of any of them, but if I had to pick I would go with Fiona.

• Loading the player...
  • None of them are really my style, but of the bunch, I'd probably pick Brenna.
  • I like Annika.  It is a pretty name and  she could strive to be like Annika Sorenstam and make a boatload of money.  Piper.....NO!

• Annika

• Brenna#1 Piper#2
  • Personally, none of those really jump out at me, but it's not my decision : I would go with Piper or Annika if I had to choose.
  • imageForcedtodoit:
    Ok, My wife is having a hard time deciding on a name if our expected one is a girl.  We narrowed it down to four, but need help with the decision. The four names we have it down to are Piper, Brenna, Fiona and Annika.  Let the voting begin.... Those ballots cast in Florida will be recounted >.<

Piper is adorable but I can see children affiliating her name with PETER PIPER PIZZA and making fun of it. Fiona is kinda cute..

• None jumped out at me either, but if I had to pick it would be Brenna.  Its different and dignified which is important come later in life.

We chose Jackson Grant for a boy and Meredith Rae for a girl.  

Baby Jackson Grant Due 9/20/13 BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"