February 2013 Moms

Moms with STTN LOs...

I am so jealous! What is your secret? 

If you EBF when do you feed last before putting him/her down and is it a longer feeding than normal?  My LO is eating faster than she used to....or so I thought....I am thinking she might just be a snacker. Can I change this?

I also think my supply may have dipped a bit and just bought some mothers milk tea. Any other suggestions for upping that are also greatly appreciated.

Thank you all! 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

Re: Moms with STTN LOs...

• The first time we put DD in her crib and swaddled her, she STTN. She was 5 weeks old. She's STTN almost every night since then (she's 9 weeks old now, if you're on mobile). I feed her for the last time anywhere between 7-9 p.m. (whenever she's hungry).

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I nurse her at 10:30 right before I go to bed and she usually sleelps until 5:30am.  I don't have any secrets.  I just change her, nurse her in the dark, lay her in the crib with some lullabies playing and that's it!

I have found the

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • Loading the player...
  • What seems to work for us is not letting our LOs sleep after 4pm. Our schedule is eat, play, eat, bath, eat, bed. DS usually nurses for about 3045 min starting around 8:30. Sleeps from 95 and occasionally to 6:30. I stil get up to pump at about 34am s
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD was sleeping through the night for the past 2 weeks, which was heaven, but was weighed at the pedi's office and is only 8lbs now, at 8 weeks, so I have to set the alarm and get us both up for feedings.  Boo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejlweasner:
    What seems to work for us is not letting our LOs sleep after 4pm. Our schedule is eat, play, eat, bath, eat, bed. DS u
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My daughter is formula fed... She calls the shots right now. She ears roughly every 3 hours usually 3 oz but sometimes 4 or even 5 a few times. She naps on us but is typicAlly awake more in the evening. We get her ready for bed and in her sleep sack be
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine sleeps from about 10p to 430a, 530 every once in a while eats snd goes right back down for another couple hours. What I think worked for us:
    I've never let him go more the 3 hours between feedings during the day yes, I have woken him from naps
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • During the day my LO 7 wks eats every 3 hrs from only one breast . She eats quickly too, due to my letdown and supply. I started feeding her from both breasts before bed and she started sleeping 9:304am, before that she woke up every 3 hours. Not sure i
  • Technically, STTN is considered anything beyond 5 hours. So if you are there already, that's pretty good.  DS doesn't always STTN, but he sleeps much better at night than during the day. I keep his night time routine the same, and always aim to "top
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • no secret...our baby just likes to sleep, i think!

he only ever woke up 1x a night for the first week or so, and since then he's slept from midnight (when we go to bed) until 8 am. he also takes decent naps during th

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"