Cloth Diapering

CD dreams

So I'm sure most of you all know that Target has been selling Charlie Bananna diapers recently. Well last night I had a dream that only this board will appreciate.

I dreamt that I went to Target and that the diapers were on clearance for $10. $10 just happens to be max for covers so I was super excited for AIO/pockets at that price. Then I notice they had a "new line" of diapers. This is where you'll really appreciate the dream. The new line were basically for boys (sorry twins here and no girls in sight) The material was like wool suits, tweed, hounds tooth, etc. Very rich expensive looking covers and diapers. I recall discussing with my DH about the stitching and the thread count. They were fancy! I woke up mildly disappointed that fancy man diapers weren't a real option.

Any cloth diaper dreams from you? Please tell me I'm not totally crazy!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: CD dreams

• That is hilarious. And men's material or no, I would totally dress my girl in a black and white houndstooth diaper!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I've been reading about cloth diapering and practically obsessing over it for the last 2-3 weeks.  A local company is doing a cloth diaper orientation that I will be going to next weekend... When I was reading that cloth diaper parents become obse

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Not crazy at all! Those diapers sound super cute. Ahh, maybe someday...

I had a dream the other night that I was prepping some prefolds for our baby (who will be here any day, but no later than 9th at 8 am :D) a

• imagePokeMom:

Not crazy at all! Those diapers sound super cute. Ahh, maybe someday...

I had a <span style="font-size:10p

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks! I think it's made me even more anxious for this kid's arrival. As if time wasn't passing slow enough!
  • I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who dreams of CD's!!!  I keep dreaming I find good deals online and swipe them up!

~~PgAL March Siggy Challenge - Pet Shaming~~
    TTC #1 since Feb 2011 Dx: MTHFR C677T Homozygous, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, LPD
    BFP #1: 8/4/11 c/p 4w5d
    BFP #2: 9/4/11 c/p 5w0d
    BFP #3: 1/16/12 c/p 4w0d
    BFP #4 8/9/12 m/c 7w3d
    BFP #5 11/2/12 ?EDD 7/16/13? PLEASE grow sweet baby!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have had a couple of CD dreams lately, and I always wake up thinking I might be a little crazy, lol.  My dreams are boring, though.  I dream I'm folding them, or washing them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"