3rd Trimester

Constantly sweating....

I'm almost 36 weeks and i wake up in the morning drenched in sweat and sweating all day long. is this normal?

Re: Constantly sweating....

• I'm going to go with yes because I'm in the same boat. Evidently it doesn't get any better for a while once baby is here either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i hold onto my mouse at work and lift my hand and its covered in sweat...
  • Loading the player...
  • Been my story since about 24 weeks. I know I haven't moved around a lot during the night (which is rare these days) because I wake up in what feels like a sweat puddle under my butt.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh this is me!! Its getting ridiculous! I seriously wake up over in the night and my clothes are drenched in sweat and the bed has a puddle. I usually have to change my clothes over in the night to get some relief. When will it end!!!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Met too. GROSS doesn't even cover it. ugh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh yeah, I forgot about that from last time. For me, it got worse after the baby was born for maybe three weeks or so. Even though it was the middle of winter and I love lots of blankets, I had to sleep in shorts and a tank top, and lay on a towel unless
  • Not to freak you out because it very well is probably normal but a friend of mine had really bad sweats and come to find out her fluid was low. Maybe just mention it to the OB. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"