March 2013 Moms

Annoying/awkward questions....

Anyone else get questions from strangers constantky? I can't believe how many people, especially people you barely know ask if you are nursing. I don't ask about what you do with your boobs... Don't ask me.

Others I get a lot how much does your baby weigh now? I have no clue I don't have a baby scale.

And was your baby born really early? I bet she fits in premie clothes. She is the smallest baby I've seen!

Anyone else have some good ones? Or ones they are soo sick of hearing all the time
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Annoying/awkward questions....

• I hear the exact same things!!! No, I'm not nursing and no, I do not feel the need to explain to you why! No, she was not a preemie, she has growth restriction so the fact that she was 5.5 lbs is a touchy subject for me! But thanks for asking!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Some people haved asked if I am nursing (mostly friends and family). I just figure they want details as its a lot more difficult than people anticipate (IMO). I don't take lo out in public very often or I am sure I would get more weird questions.
  • Loading the player...
  • yesterday a waitress asked my husband if there was a baby in the car seat. we had it covered. i really wanted to say to her "no, we just carry the car seat around for s* and giggles. there's nothing in there."
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My mom is being quite annoying every single tome I talk to her she asks how much he weighs, is he eating...he has never had a problem eating... and you know that 5 to 10% weight loss babies experience when they are born...well her babies never did, and st
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love people asking me how tired I am, or my MIL telling me how I am so busy that DH should do everything for me including writing my emails.  Um, we have been very lucky, and baby has been sleeping through most of the night since 3 weeks. And th

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagexmarygracex:
    yesterday a waitress asked my husband if there was a baby in the car seat. we had it covered. i really wanted to
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I know it's not rational but I really hate when people ask how I'm doing. I pushed a 8lb baby out of my vagina and get roughly 3 to 5 hours of sleep in a 24 hr period how do you think I'm doing??
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • One "duh" question I get alot is if DD is a boy or girl. Well, if you look at her pink carseat, pink outfit, pink socks, headband, and her paci with a heart on it...what do you think?!
  • imagexmarygracex:
    yesterday a waitress asked my husband if there was a baby in the car seat. we had it covered. i really wanted to say t
    BabyFetus Ticker
        photo 187e7fd5-6db3-47f3-8720-d3540e6c1f35.jpg           photo 17a38d63-9573-4513-9cd7-1650c297a8ca.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary 
  • imagelifewrite:
    I know it's not rational but I really hate when people ask how I'm doing. I pushed a 8lb baby out of my vagina and get r
    BabyFetus Ticker
        photo 187e7fd5-6db3-47f3-8720-d3540e6c1f35.jpg           photo 17a38d63-9573-4513-9cd7-1650c297a8ca.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary 
  • imagelifewrite:
    I know it's not rational but I really hate when people ask how I'm doing. I pushed a 8lb baby out of my vagina and
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love it when people without kids start offering up advice. Um, excuse me? When you have a child, you can have an opinion about it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagelifewrite:
    I know it's not rational but I really hate when people ask how I'm doing. I pushed a 8lb baby out of my vagina and
  • We had a big baby. 10lb 11oz. And they all ask if he was born csection. As if to say 'so are your lady bits torn to shreds or not?' I kind of like the reaction when I tell them no. It's a look of horror/pity. Boom. I'm just happy to leave them with THAT f
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekfarmer92:
    One "duh" question I get alot is if DD is a boy or girl. Well, if you look at her pink carseat, pink outfit, pink s

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"