June 2012 Moms

T&P please- super rough week Updated

I had my appendix out on thursday- that was rough

I pick up Jack yesterday from daycare and notice he is visibly sick. Had a tiny little fever all day. That night is bad. I almost took him to the ER because I couldnt get him to wake up... finally did. His fever was almost 103.

I called his doc today. Almost every time I call to make sure he sounds ok, they tell me to wait and check for this and that. Not today. Today he wants to see him right away since there is no reasonable explanation for his fever. He thinks he adenovirus(sp?) which is like a viral pink eye/ throat thing.

So the doc is feeling his belly and I see it in his face. We work together so he knows I just had mine out and Im like, "Youve got to kidding me." He says he doesnt like how he is reacting when he pushes on his belly above his appendix.

So please pray that we have a little better week and that Jack doesnt need anything more than snuggles and a good baba.  

So we had his blood drawn which was a total nightmare. He screamed bloody murder even with the numbing cream. Then it clotted so we had to go back and I just did it myself which sucked. Then we got a call from his doctor wanting us to go to the ER based on his results-terrifying. ER doc completely differs on his diagnosis. He thinks it's strep and a resulting belly ache. He doesnt think it's appendicitis. We decided against the cat scan. Started antibiotics for strep and are following up with Pedi in the morning... Ill probably update one more time. Thanks for the T&P June mamas. 

Re: T&P please- super rough week Updated

• Prayers for you and LO

• Praying!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Awww...sending lots of T&P's your way hun. Hope you both start feeling better soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Get well soon Jack! Im sorry he is feeling so bad.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagespeer06:
    That nearly brings tears to my eyes. Sweet babies shouldn't ever have to feel bad. T&P with you guys.
    </BLOC
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Sorry that you both are feeling lousy this week. I really hope that you feel better and Jack will get better too! I will be thinking of your family!
  • Aww, thoughts and prayers for you and Jack!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I hope you too get better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • oh no. =( I hope he doesn't have anything worse than a cold. Babies should never have to be sick. =( 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hope you and your family have a better week!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BRBR member
    I'm so sorry! Hoping he feels better soon.
  • Praying for you and your LO!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Feel better, jack!
  • SigirSigir member
    Looking forward to another update from this am. I don't blame you for passing on the ct scan that is a lot of radiation for such a little one. I'll pray for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"