January 2013 Moms

Is anyone stocking up on baby food?

I was just looking at the coupons in the Target Baby mailer and I am thinking of stocking up on baby food. Anyone else doing this? Do you think it has a long shelf life?

Re: Is anyone stocking up on baby food?

• I used the Target mailer to buy stage 1 baby foods that won't expire before my DS will use them. I didn't buy stage 2 or 3 though, to be conservative. I wouldn't say I'm "stocked up" but I do have a dozen or so pouches for late summer...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What is this Target baby mailer you speak of?

I bought a couple things because I practically got them for free, and the expiration date was about 6 months out. Just check the date on them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Target sent a mailer with a bunch of coupons, I got it in the mail today. All baby items, but there are a bunch of coupons for baby food like plum, happy baby, gerber, earths best.

• I will keep an eye out for stage 1 awesome deals. I know I will not make DS's baby food, but I'm still trying to figure out what brand to use. I got some Earth's Best in a cute basket with spoons and bowls and bibs for one of my baby showers. They don't e

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• imagemrsnala:
    I was just looking at the coupons in the Target Baby mailer and I am thinking of stocking up on baby food. Anyone els
    nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would! They'll be eating it in a bit over 3 months so just check dates. I'm doing BLW but if I needed it I would.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • BM babies aren't supposed to start any food until six months so we will have to move before then. I don't want more crap to pack. Plus I'm going to try babyled weaning to see how the natural approach goes before buying tons or processes stuff. We shall se
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I plan to make some food and freeze it. I would stock up on jars if I had a good coupon like that too. Go for it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Not yet! We still have 2 months to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"