January 2013 Moms

not rolling over yet

Anyone else's LO not rolling over yet? I was thinking we were behind...but maybe this is just starting around the 3-4 month mark.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: not rolling over yet

• He did once when he was 6 weeks but hasn't since. He's close though! He gets on his side..he just needs one more little push.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dd tried to less than a month ago in her pnp......got stuck on her arm.....i took her out and laid her on the floor to try again, but she wanted nothing to do with it.....she's about 3 and a half months...i haven't seen her try to do it since

• Loading the player...
  • No, and we're not really close. I'm still having a hard time getting him to do tummy time not on my chest without him getting frustrated after 3 minutes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh phewww, I thought we were behind the curve. We'll keep working on it!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• imagecodeaard:
    He did once when he was 6 weeks but hasn't since. 

this. but our LO hasn't attempt

• She did once but not since.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageungraceful13:
    She did once but not since.

same here, however she likes tummy time, she stays the

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • No we aren't even close.  DS absolutely hates belly time and can only handle it for a few minutes before he flips out so it may take us awhile.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD rolled onto her right side once at 8 weeks but never all the way. She is not a huge fan of tummy time either but we are working in it.
  • Not even close -  all babies reach their milestones on their own time :)
  • DD is 15 weeks and she isn't even close. She has reflux and we don't do tummy time often because keeping her food down seems more important to me than rolling over.

BabyFruit Ticker

• DD rolled over the first time when she turned 3 months exactly, she's done it a total of 6 times and acts like she's forgotten how to because she hasn't done it today. I wouldn't worry!
  • JHBWJHBW member
    DS did it 4 times one day at 8 weeks, but nothing since... He doesn't  seem at all interested in doing anything other than scream during tummy time.  
  • nope not yet.  He absolutely hates tummy time, but loves it when we stand him up on his legs.  Every child is different....i wouldn't worry :)
    photo 521774ac-531f-42f9-9325-82efbf569d9f_zps25965887.jpg<photo b8da4dd1-ab31-4567-8e47-1eed1489f7ee_zps7c71559e.jpgbr>

• Irelyn started a few days after she turned 3 months. Just tummy to back. But I believe it is considered a like 5 month milestone or something, and some babies never do it because they don't feel like it.
    Even now 2 weeks later she still seems to forget

BFP #1 05/03/12 DD: 12/18/12
    BFP #2 05/26/14 MMC: 6/26/14 D&C: 7/18/14
    BFP #3 10/09/14 MC 10/24/14

• imageAllison546:
    No, and we're not really close. I'm still having a hard time getting him to do tummy time not on my chest without him g
    BabyFruit Ticker

• My son has rolled tummy to back a couple times, but it takes a TON of work for him to do it. He gets pretty upset when he is on the floor for tummy time. He has started trying to roll when I am holding him over my shoulder in the rocking chair. He puts on
  • LO has rolled tummy to back a few times, but nothing consistent.
    BFP 9/27/11, EDD 6/3/12, Missed MC 9w3d BFP 1/1/12 EDD 9/7/12 Natural MC 6w3d BFP 5/8/12, EDD 1/15/13 IT'S A GIRL :)Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • erkieerkie member
    She did it once on Friday. Hasn't repeated it since. My pedi said that she *might* be doing this by her 4 mo appointment, but if she wasn't it wouldn't be a big deal. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejessie1324:
    No we aren't even close.nbsp; DS absolutely hates belly time and can only handle it for a few minutes before he flips o
  • i feel like my little man wants no part in rolling over... hes done it... but when we have tummy time he just wants to lift his head and kick his legs. no rocking side to side. just kinda hangs out....
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageNortyLeigh:
    imagejessie1
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • so weird this thread was started today.....earlier i said she tried once and hasn't since......well apparently she was trying today at the daycare! and then again when dh got home and was changing her (we change her on our bed)....

• DD looked likeshe was going to at 10weeks but didn't quite make it all the way over. She hasn't attempted since.
  • DD hasn't done it either.  She tries really hard but gets stuck and gets pissed and ends up scooting around in circles.  We are still having a hard time doing tummy time she just wants to lay there with her head to the side and suck on her ha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebstengler:

imageNortyLeigh:<
  • I'm glad you posted this! LO isn't rolling over yet either and I thought we were behind as well. He just started swinging his legs up when I lay him on his back but isn't a fan of tummy time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageKyleedawn08:

imagecodeaa
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • imageAllison546:
    No, and we're not really close. I'm still having a hard time getting him to do tummy time not on my chest without
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Not yet!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • She seems like she is close to rolling back to front, but she hasn't yet. She pretty much hates tummy time though ...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"