June 2012 Moms

Any "regrets"?

Along with that post last week about stuff we didnt use, is there anything you wish you would have done differently? 

I wish I would have CD. It seemed so expensive at the time but now that I look back on how many 30 dollar packs we bought, not so much any more.

I also wish I would have delayed his birth Hep B shot. I was all about getting him what he needed, but I think underestimated how many times he was going to get shots. I think it could have waited.

I also wish I hadnt cut his hair. I would love to see how long it would be now! 

Re: Any "regrets"?

• You can always start cloth diapering now, that way you will already have all the diapers for the next lo (if you plan on having more!) We love using cloth! I regret ever putting lo in bed with me to sleep. At almost 10 months I can not get her out of my b
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I wish I was able to make breastfeeding work. I ended up pumping for 3 months but my hope was to nurse her to a year. DD wouldn't latch as much as we worked on it and I had mastitis the entire time I pumped milk for her. By the end of 3 months I stoppe

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageabbyhannah8:
    You can always start cloth diapering now, that way you will already have all the diapers for the next lo (if you pla
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I regret, as stupid as it sounds, calling the doctor on that Tuesday night about my blood pressure neing up and not just waiting until my regular dr. appointment the next day to see if it had gone down.  I just feel like if I had waited another da

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• imagespeer06:
    imageklasala318:</
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Honestly I don't really have any regrets this time around except if we talk l&d my pushing experience ... Will post more when not on the iPad 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I regret sleeping training to early. DD was always a good sleeper but at 5 months I tried putting her in her crib sleepy but still awake and there was a lot of crying. I wish that we would have waited because I miss all of the snuggling I got that came

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagealizabethanne:

I wish I was able to make breastfeeding work. I ended up pumping for 3 months but my hope was to nurse her to a

• imageunaveragejane:
    imagealizabe
  • imageunaveragejane:
    imagealizabe
  • imageklasala318:

I regret, as stupid as it sounds, calling the doctor on that Tuesday night about my blood pressure neing up and no

• I kind of regret being induced. I had just started my maternity leave and I knew the longer I was pregnant, the less time I had with him before returning to work. I was 39 1/2 weeks, he came pretty fast, and some of the symptoms I was having led me to

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • In the same tone as pp, I wish I learned more about BF and taken a few classes prior to baby arriving. I was not expecting it to be so hard. We are still BF now but it was a definite struggle for us and probably what contributed to me not enjoying his new
  • My only regret so far is not journaling or taking more pictures while I was pregnant and even during labour.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i regret never letting my baby sleep on me for a long period of time when he was an infant. i was always worried i would start a bad habit. now, LO only falls asleep in his crib, Pac and Play, or car seat. it makes it especially hard when we are out and a
  • Having to go back to work full time 4 weeks after he was born because DH lost his job a week before he was born and everything fell on me and i feel like i missed a lot.
  • imagestanfordt04:
    i regret never letting my baby sleep on me for a long period of time when he was an infant. i was always worried
  • imagegiggles0918:

imagestanfo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagespeer06:

imageStarbear06
    Our TTC Journey

• imagekhill86:
    My only regret so far is not journaling or taking more pictures while I was pregnant and even during labour.
    </B
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagegiggles0918:

imagestanfordt0
  • The one "regret" that I have is that I had a c-section after 41 hrs of labor and was soooo tired that I could barely hold my baby once I came out of recovery.  Our "family" pic was me looking hungover laying on my back and my husband w/ a half smile
  • imagelaurenhankey:
    The one "regret" that I have is that I had a c-section after 41 hrs of labor and was soooo tired that I could ba
  • imagekhill86:
    My only regret so far is not journaling or taking more pictures while I was pregnant and even during labour.
    </B
  • imageacbfreire:
    imagegiggles0918
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"