Single Parents

Dating again

My sons father and I broke up when I was 8 weeks pregnant, after I found out he was using drugs, when he left our apartment in the middle of the night and got arrested. My son is now almost three months old and I met a really nice guy and I'm going out with him this weekend, but i'm so nervous as its been over a year sense i've gone on a date. Any others single momma's have any advice or words of encouragement?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Dating again

• First of all, what a cutie! Well I am just stating this journey so no dating for me but good for you! I know it sounds silly but I am actually looking forward to dating after the baby already :)

I just got to a point in my life where I decided I

• francophile619-- You don't HAVE to wait a certain amount of time. [:/]

OP, congrats on your little one.  He is adorable, and sorry that you have been faced with single parenthood.  It isn't always easy, but it is a rewarding job. 

imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Loading the player...
  • Have fun, be safe and be critical. Does he know you have a kid?

I did the whole online dating thing before I met the right one for us.

I was up front and they knew I was not looking to just mess around. 

• Thank you:) He knows I have a child and he's okay with it. Thanks for all the support!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been doing the "single" thing for almost 7 months now and have not dated anyone but have thought about the "process" a lot.  When/How?  Where would I meet someone?  When would I have time to go out with someone?  When would I intr

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"