Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Milk production :(

i used to pump about 8 oz+ and can do about 2oz now if i'm lucky.how can i make my production greater. i feel guilty that i cant supply my daughter with my milk like i used to.. HELPP>?

Re: Milk production :(

• Options
    imageMandJS:
    Drink a ton more water. Oatmeal. Fenugreek. Flax. Beer. Lactation cookies. Etc.nbsp;

Beer?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My production has slowed just like that. I took fenugreek and it helped!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

hi (:

in tea form,supplements or the actual fg?

• Options
    I take the fenugreek capsules I bought from gnc!

• Options
    imageMandJS:

imagelyndsihutson:</

• Options
    For those moms that are worry about the alcohol in beer you can drink "malta" instead, which is an non alcoholic drink, very sweet and dark, is the beer before it becomes alcoholic, you can buy it in any supermarket that sells ethnic foods usually mexican
  • Options
    imageamorably:
    i used to pump about 8 oz and can do about 2oz now if i'm lucky.how can i make my production greater. i feel guilty that
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I second this. The first thing I do in the morning is pump, the last thing I do at night is pump, and I normally pump at least 2 more times a day. This is in addition to feeding baby. Breastmilk is very heavily regulated by demand so if you don't put in t
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemommyecu:
    For those moms that are worry about the alcohol in beer you can drink "malta" instead, which is an non alcoholic dri
  • Options
    ediloedilo member
    imageMandJS:

imagelyndsihutso
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"