November 2011 Moms

Is it too early for 2yr molars?

My DS is acting like he's teething again....I thought I was going to get a break from molars for awhile!  He's constantly tugging at his lower gums and gnawing on his fingers.  What gives, is it too early? 
12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~

Re: Is it too early for 2yr molars?

• I'm not sure, but if he is teething now, at least it'll be over with sooner than the rest of us!
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My DS will teeth in spurts over a month or two before there's any action. It's a long drawn out process with him. I would say if this lasts for more than a week...look out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DD had her first tooth at 12 1/2 months! Now (16 months) she has 4 (the front ones) and ....ONE MOLAR! (top in the back)...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update: Sure enough it was!  Two of his top 2-yr molars are in!!
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"