Babies: 3 - 6 Months

wakeful period??

LO is 5 months old today. He is usually a good sleeper, has STTN since he was about 1 1/2 months old. But these past few weeks, he keeps waking up at night. Sometimes its just for his pacifier and I will give it to him and he will sleep for a little while and other times its a non stop battle to get him back to sleep. Every night he wakes up at 2:30am and needs to be fed but wont go back to sleep in his crib so we let him come back to bed with us. Is this the wakeful period? How long does it last? Anything I can do to help him get back to his normal schedule?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

Re: wakeful period??

• Our wakeful period was more like up every two hours non stop but I guess it could be different for every baby. So far we've been going on 7ish weeks and its just starting to get better.
  • Our wakeful period has been going on for the past 4 weeks.  He's been waking up every 1-2 hours.  I feel lucky if I get a 3 hour stretch of sleep at this point.  I am beyond tired and I cannot wait for this period to end.  I hope it en

imageimageimage

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like that is what you're experiencing. I'm going on week 3. DD used to sleep for 12 hours straight. Now she wakes up 12 times per night for feedings. I can't wait for this to pass!
    TTC since 12/2009
    Me: 34 Him: 40 
    Dx: Severe MFI (low count)
    IVF #1 : BFN
    IVF #2 : BFP
    2 Snowbabies
    It's a GIRL! 

TTC #2 since 9/2014
    FET #1:  BFN
    FET #2:  BFN
  • imageRun20K:
    Sounds like that is what you're experiencing. I'm going on week 3. DD used to sleep for 12 hours straight. Now she wakes u
    TTC since 12/2009
    Me: 34 Him: 40 
    Dx: Severe MFI (low count)
    IVF #1 : BFN
    IVF #2 : BFP
    2 Snowbabies
    It's a GIRL! 

TTC #2 since 9/2014
    FET #1:  BFN
    FET #2:  BFN
  • imageRun20K: