December 2011 Moms

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Happy Easter Everyone!! 

Anyone have exciting plans???

Plans here: Get some darn sleep!!! DS was late to go down, then woke up, and of course, he wouldn't go to DH so I could work on the bunny baskets, which means, it's 5AM and I'm typing out this post since I just got done...  Of course DH wants to go to early church and me, well, I'd just be happy to sleep in and go to the latest mass we can find.. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Easter Everyone!!

• Happy Easter to everyone as well! We are visiting family in Florida and have been here since last Sunday, we leave tomorrow. Went to church this morning with the family and it was great! Granted ds2 couldn't stand it but they had a nice children's room wi
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Easter :-) 

We spent the day with eating chocolate, hunting eggs in the backyard, riding our bikes around the neighborhood, cleaning the pool and I am currently cooking our dinner: beef roast with red cabbage, gravy and potatoes. Desse

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • We spent the weekend at my parents and took pictures in the Texas bluebonnets :
  • Happy Easter!

I had a bunch of family over for brunch today. It's raining so Damien hunted eggs in his bedroom, lol. He's teething and has a cold or maybe allergies, so he's sleeping/napping terribly, but is surprisingly chipper. (I, on the other

BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• We went for brunch with friends of ours and their three kids. The food was amazing! Our tot was thrilled when the Easter Bunny made an appearance - she just kept saying "hop hop". She even posed with him - which is hilarious because she instantly sobs

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • -T--T- member
    imageCountingUp:

We went for brunch with friends of ours and their three kids. The food was amazing! Our tot was thrilled when the

• image-T-:
    imageCountingUp:</stro
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Easter! We woke up and did baskets with Ana and her two cousins (which were visiting from out of state). Then we finished cooking all morning and had a huge Polish Easter meal and had lots of friends over; it was a blast! We had about 10 kids

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"