Babies: 9 - 12 Months

MOTN Feeding

Any one else out there still doing one here and there?  DD2 is a peanut...like 10-15% for weight, height...everything.  DD1 was 95% for weight so this is new to me.  I worry that maybe she needs that feeding now and again if she isn't sleeping well because she is so small.  Anyone else out there going through this too?

Re: MOTN Feeding

• Me! Once and a while but my son is quite big for his age.
  • Me! DS is 16 in weight and he still wakes up once a night. I will feed him each time because I know he needs it. He does not get enough durin the day because he doesn't take his bottles well at daycare.
  • Loading the player...
  • My little guy wakes up every now and again. He will tell you if he is hungry, or just needs reassurance that you are still there. Sometimes all it takes is a pick up and a snuggle to get him back down, other times he will take a full 8oz and go back to sl
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ds2 is a peanut like 2 for weight. He nurses right before bed and will nurse between 46am. I don't consider that MOTN feeding b/c that stretch of sleep is between 910 hours. Ds1 used me as a paci so I was aware of ds2 cues and I realized he didn't need to
  • We wake up once or more.  Diaper change and nursing and snuggles.  Like PP said, I dont mind feeding DS if he is hungry and I enjoy the snuggle time since I miss out a lot when I am at work.

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• One, or two, or three....it all depends on the night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes. My son is in the 3rd % for weight and he still wakes up once or twice to feed. Im happy his is getting nutrition but it sucks that we are still playing the wake up game.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"