February 2013 Moms

Growth spurt! Ahh!

Finishing up day 5 of this six week growth spurt.  LO has been feasting on me every hour and screaming at me in between. I'm sooo tired.  Please tell me it will end soon!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Growth spurt! Ahh!

• We did it last week. I swore it would be the death of me. On the bright side since its ended he's been sleeping better. Good luck!
  • My lo is only five weeks and I would swear she's having a growth spurt.. Eating every hour and cranky.. Hopefully she's just early..

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I think we just finished it up the other day.  It took 4 hours one night to get her to sleep and she woke up almost every hour.  The next night she slept for 7 hrs straight. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're at 7 weeks 2 days and JUST ending the growth spurt...  It is like night and day when it actually ends!  I swear the sun is shining brighter today!!  Lol... Hang in there!! 
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD's just ended two days ago and it had started at 5.5 weeks. Felt like it would never end! But then one night she slept EIGHT hours! I was shocked! And she was napping during the day and way more content to be awake, and we could be out of the house with
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
    Lucy Kate 2/9/13
    m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby
  • Wow! 8 hours? If my LO sleeps that much by the end of this spurt, it will be totally worth it.

Thanks all for helping me see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"