February 2013 Moms

working out?

Are you working out? When and what are you doing?

I really want to but can't figure out when to do it. Plus most days I'm going on maybe 4 to 5 hours of interrupted sleep and I just can't get motivated. Sigh
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: working out?

• I try to get out for a walk at least 4 times a week.  I walk for about 45 minutes.  That's been the extent of my working out.  I'm a runner, so I hope to get back into that again soon, but it will probably be a while.  I didn't run for
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was cleared Thursday to start working out again but I haven't started yet Ive lost all my baby weight plus 2lbs which is disappointing to me because I wanted to keep some weight on and have some curves other than my boobs for once!
    When I do star
  • Loading the player...
  • I still have a week and a half before I am cleared for more than walking, (grrrr) but once I am, I'm doing the BobHarper.com eight week program.  I was a website member before getting pregnant and his workouts are killer.  They are

• I have my 6 week PP appointment tomorrow, so I'm guessing I'll be cleared for working out then. I'm planning on using some of these workouts for some strength training: https://www.self.com/fitness/workouts/2012/11/the-no-equipment-workout-slidesho

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"