Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Giveaway: Ella's Kitchen - 100% organic products

Answer the following question below by 4/5 and be entered to WIN 25 variety pouches of Ella's Kitchen organic food pouches! (A $50 value; 4 winners will be randomly selected from total responses-- see official rules).

Good luck!

When do you find yourself packing snacks on-the-go?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Giveaway: Ella's Kitchen - 100% organic products

• For errands, trips to the park or visits to relatives if we may have a long time before we sit down to eat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• When we travel to see our families.  When spouse is coaching and we go watch the game.  Also, when we run errands.
  • Loading the player...
  • EVERY SINGLE DAY - they are an essential in the diaper bag....wipes, diapers, extra change of clothes, Ella's, bottle. Heck, I even have one in my purse!

• Not yet since we arent starting solids for 2 weeks.  I imagine i will pack snacks for whenwe visit grandparents!
  • Car trips.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Every day! Running errands, mall, park! Any time I pack the diaper bag!
  • When we go to the zoo, the mall and even the grocery store.  I have something in her diaper bag at all times for those 'just in case' moments.
  • I try to keep something on-hand all the time, just in case we are delayed or plans change!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Everyday. Cause otherwise, all the vending machine can do for me is the Snickers' commercials. And that isn't nearly as healthy as bringing my own.
  • I always have snacks packed for the on go. You never know when you will need it!

• Snacks on the go are always necessary! Trips to the beach, trips to the store, parties at a friends house, and now especially going out to dinner!

But soon we'll be needing to pack snacks on the go for LO for touring around Europe!

• Anytime I step out the door.  Diapers, wipes and snacks are the must haves!
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • When we are going to be out during meal time.
  • Always...any time we're taking the diaper bag.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Every time we leave the house. Even if its a quick trip to the store. This includes snacks for LO and mommy!
  • Vacation or when we eat at friends/family's houses. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We also pack snacks every time we leave the house. My lo likes to snack in the car. And she is a huge fan of pouches.
  • Everyday I pack snacks on the go. I put some in my diaper bag and leave a variety of Ella's kitchen pouches at our parents' houses also!
  • Don't leave home without them!  For the park, church, grocery store, long car rides....
  • Whenever I leave the house! But for sure on days where we have multiple errands to run.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I always have a snack in the car, just in case the kiddos get hungry. A much better option than fast food or salty/sugary snacks.
  • I always throw a few in my diaper bag, even if I don't think we will need them! Better to be safe than sorry!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whenever we are going to be out and about for more than one stop!  Restaurants, friends houses, coffee shops, etc

image image
  • whenever we're going to be out of the house for more than an hour.
  • Trips to the store, visiting family, going to the park, play dates with friends...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Car trips is the biggest one for us! Or outings like the zoo or the park where we will be gone for a while.
  • LO only eats pureed baby food at this point.  We always pack something if we are going out to dinner or lunch....or visiting relatives.  She gets awfully cranky if we get to eat and she doesn't!
    734609_517665664943929_192232217_n Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Everyday. We always keep pouches in both vehicles so we have them if a need arises.

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image

DD #1 9/11/10

DD #2 8/28/12

#3 Due 10/8/15

• I make sure I have snacks packed every time we leave the house!  We may end up staying out longer than planned and I don't want to have to pick something up while we're out.
  • all the time! we have snacks in every bag possible so whenever we are out, we have something to help us get through!
  • On errands and visiting friends and family.

Baby BOY is due May 23, 2014!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• On car trips, vacation, the zoo, shopping, almost every time we leave the house!
  • When I'm running errands, and going on play dates, going to the aquarium or the zoo or the park
  • i pack on the go snacks everyday!  i'm currently 5 months pregnant and have a very busy lifestyle.  need those inbetween snacks so i don't scoff down 3lbs of pasta!
    Our First Baby! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Always! Like a girl scount, Always be prepared! I guess that's why my diaper bag feels like it's 40 pounds!
  • Anytime we leave the house!  A hungry family is not a happy family!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I think the better question for me would be when don't I pack snacks for on the go. I always have food with me. Every person in my family (myself included) defines the term "hangry!" Keeping food around keeps the peace :)

imageimageimage

September Signature Challege (May 2015 BMB):

LEAFING!

• I find myself packing snacks on-the-go when in know I'll be away from home for a long period of time. It keeps my meals healthy!
    BabyFruit Ticker

photo 1d770d91-53d1-4538-bdc8-2350dc996755.jpg 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BFP #1 - 8.23.11 | EDD 5.4.12 | Natural MC 11w6d
    BFP #2 - 2.27.12 | EDD 11.9.12 | DD #1- 11.2.12!!
    BFP #3 - 4.12.14 | EDD 12.24.14
  • Depending on the trip...i pile everything out on the counter the night before if it doesn't come from the fridge and then before trip pack up the snacks and stuff in the cooler...

:)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers You want me to eat this food... no thanks, i have my paci.
  • I am usually packing snacks on the go when visiting family or going on a family outing. My little man sure LOVES to eat a ton.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"