January 2013 Moms
Options

End in sight?

Dropping in from feb2013.

My LO is almost 8 weeks and it is next to impossible to rock her to sleep and put her down. Either she wakes up as you put her down or within 10 mins. Every nap is a battle and one which she often wins.

For the past 3 weeks bed time includes her in the moby wrap and me propped on the couch. She loves to sleep on me.

Anyone have experience with this? Did your LO grow out if this? Any tips? Is there an end in sight????
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: End in sight?

• Options
    Is this new or has it been ongoing?
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    imagesbevmc09:
    Is this new or has it been ongoing?

She has been like this from the beginning.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO was always a good napper until about 10/11 weeks and he started with the instantly waking up, short naps, etc. He is 3.5 months now and we are still going strong with the problem. The only luck I have had is putting him in his swing. He is at his fi
  • Options
    My LO was like this also until about 6 weeks. When I rocked him to sleep, I would slowly stop rocking so that the feeling of rocking and sitting still wasn't so abrupt. If we would wake up when I stood up, I would stand still and bounce a little until he
  • Options
    imagenicole3090:
    My LO was like this also until about 6 weeks. When I rocked him to sleep, I would slowly stop rocking so that the feeli
  • Options

I think she'll outgrow it, but can't say when.  Sorry :/ 

I would experiment with it.  Have you tried things like swaddling, white noise, laying her down onto something that smells like you (a blanket, shirt, etc.), or maybe even

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"