February 2013 Moms

Should I pump?

Amelia slept for like six hours straight last night. I don't anticipate that we will be so lucky again tonight, but if this happens again should I get up and pump? I breastfeed also feed formula. During the day I pump three to four times. Will it kill my supply if I don't pump because she's not nursing?
Lilypie - (KNqh)

Re: Should I pump?

• Ditto PPs.  I pump every four or five hours during the day, but LO usually gives us a stretch of sleep that's anywhere from 6 - 8 hours at night (the 8 hours only happened once, but it was amazing).  I don't get up to pump during the night. You

• Thanks ladies. She slept from about ten last night to right nowwhich is another amazing seven hour stretch. I will definitely pump when she takes the bottle.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just posting this! DS slept 7 1/2 hours and I am so engorged! But really? I had to pee so bad after 5 and by 6 hours, the engorgement was so bad I lay there awake anyways. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm jealous. I must have done something wrong because I found I was engorged after 3 hours on 3 different stretches tonight. Would sadly have been painful if dd HAD slept for longer than that!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"