Stay at Home Moms

Let's talk Easter Dinner~

Where are you going?

Who cooks?  (host, pot luck?)

Are you making anything?

What are you looking forward to the most?

Re: Let's talk Easter Dinner~

• Where are you going? MIL's.

Who cooks? (host, pot luck?) MIL does the meat, potato and everyone brings something.

Are you making anything? Roasted brussell sprouts and spinach & artichoke dip.

What are you looking forward to

• Where are you going? We are hosting at our house

Who cooks? host, pot luck? We are doing pot luck. DH is doing meat BBQ and everyone is bringing a side.

Are you making anything? Deviled eggs and the burgers/hot dogs
    <br
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageArnegard:

Where are you going? My moms

Who cooks?  (host, pot luck?) she likes to do it all herself and I help

Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13
  • Where are you going? We're hosting this year!

Who cooks? host, pot luck? Usually it's more of a potluck, but this year I'll be doing most of the cooking, since MIL is out of town, SIL is KU and deep in selling their house and house hunting,
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where are you going? BIL's, we usually go to my Aunts too but this year DH has to work and I don't want to drive the hour there after spending the afternoon with his family.

Who cooks?  (host, pot luck?) BI

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • going to my mom and dad's. they cook, we help out. looking forward to my kiddos faces when they see their easter baskets/egg hunt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Where are you going? - My cousin is hosting this year.

Who cooks?  Everyone offers to bring a dish, but the big stuff is on my cousin.  I guess it is considered potluck, but around here is is just what we d

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where are you going? Staying right here.  We alternate years and this year is a stay home (my side of the family) year.  Unfortunately my parents are in Africa visiting my brother so it fell to us to host.  My SIL & BIL are here

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• Where are you going? My parents' house about an hour and a half away.

Who cooks?  (host, pot luck?) My mom cooks most things, we offered to bring an app. and her friend will most likely bring a

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• ta78ta78 member

Where are you going?  my ILs

Who cooks?  (host, pot luck?) It is a pot luck, but My ILs are making a BBQ turkey and ham and a side and providing apps.

Are you making anything? I am supposed to make a potato salad.

W

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• imageArnegard:

Where are you going? My parents' house

Who cooks?  (host, pot luck?) my mom, but I'm taking a couple thi

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • We're having dinner at our house. Easter is most important to DH (he's the one who goes to church, and my family is the one in town), so we end up doing it every year.

DH and I will cook, but everyone is bringing a dish also. We're cooking Buffa

DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• We are going to my parents house, my mom makes dinner.

We all try and bring something to help out.  I'm making a dessert this year- hopefully its good.  Got the recipe from pinterest a chocolate heath trifle.

Looking forward to se

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Where are you going? MILs

Who cooks? My MIL is cooking everything except the jello salad I'm supposed to bring. SIL doesn't cook and the rest of the guests are my SILs family so MIL would never ask them to bring anything.

Are you making

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"