December 2011 Moms

Home!

We are back home, DS is sleeping and I'm considering taking a nap myself!

DS did really well through the night, only woke up a few times which was great considering he sleeps very lightly and people seem to be in and out of the room constantly. The resident stopped by early AM and said they were hoping to discharge and the nurse was pretty resistant saying he was on extra oxygen, and so on. When the doctor came by later on during rounds, she said as long as I felt comfortable taking him home she was ok with it because I'm a competent parent. They must have some ding-dong parents frequently I guess. I told her I was comfortable taking him home, we've been on similar oxygen settings before. He's usually on 1/16 liter at night but is on 1/4 continuous now. I'm happy to be home so I can do everything myself. I hate asking a nurse to come so she can suck out his nose. I can do it, it is my son. We have a follow up on Monday with our regular doctor in town. I want to tell her about improper use of resources, since it wasn't an emergency at all. We'll see. 

Thanks for thinking of us, everyone! 

Re: Home!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Glad you are home and he's doing well!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my goodness, I just read the RSV thread now. I am sorry that you had to go by helicopter and I would definitely talk to your dr. about it, too. Hopefully your insurance will cover the whole thing! I am glad that DS is better now and that you guys are b
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Glad to hear you're home!  Just saw your post from yesterday... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad you are home and LO is doing better!  Did they transfer you to the Cities?  If so I wish I had known.  Could have stopped by to bring you some lunch or something! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Great news!  Glad he's doing well!!
  • -T--T- member

imageKelly1109:
    Glad you are home and LO is doing better!  Did they transfer you to the Cities?  If so I wish I had known
  • Glad you are back home where you can do the mama things you know how to do! :)
  • So glad you're going home and he's feeling better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"