Attachment Parenting
Options

Question about cosleeping

Right now, DS either sleeps in his bouncer right next to the bed reflux or in his cosleeper in the bed. Thing is, I hate the cosleeper. I'd like to transition him to sleeping in our bed over the next month. My question is, we have a memory foam mattress topper over oursleep number mattress... Is it safe for LO to sleep on the memory foam? Or is it too hot, too soft, etc? TIA for any help you can offer!
PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
 Lilypie - (KAFM)

Re: Question about cosleeping

• Options
    How old is DS? Also, does he really sink into the topper or does he seem to sit on top of it? I'd just use your best judgment based on how he looks laying there. We tried to use a little snuggle nest cosleeper and got rid of it pretty quickly. DS slept mu
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageEmerald27:
    How old is DS? Also, does he really sink into the topper or does he seem to sit on top of it?

PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is almost 8 weeks and 13 and a half lbs. Our whole mattress is the "memory foam type. There's no sinking in for either of us, although your topper might be different.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We have a mattress topper as well and my DS does just fine with it! Sometimes, he gets a little toasty, but I think that's just his temperature. I always keep him in a onesie with sleeves and a blanket nearby. Now that it's getting to be warmer here in

Damon & Alaric Icon Pictures, Images and PhotosCute icon Pictures, Images and PhotosDaisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"