Stay at Home Moms

Easter egg hunt question...

Is your easter egg hunt indoors or outdoors? How about when you were a kid? 

Growing up, mine were always out in our backyard. DH's parents did it inside. I'm can't decide what to do for DD (when she's older, obviously). 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Easter egg hunt question...

• It depends on the weather.  We live in Central Ohio so it could be nice or it could be snowing, it's hard to say!  If it's nice enough we do it outside.  If it's wet or cold or raining we do it inside.  I would say more years than not
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Always outside. 
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce."
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Our community one is outdoors unless it is raining/snowing, but is is generally COLD.  Our Family egg hunt has been both.  If it is nice (this year I think it will be nice enough), we will do outside, but most year there is still snow on the gro
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For Lydia's first Easter egg hunt (she was just about to turn 2), we went to a rec center and there were different areas for specific age groups.  I don't think she really got it but if we went this year, I think she'd totally have a blast. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We always did it inside in the am and then at my aunts later outside.

Same thing for lo
  • EB hides the eggs inside while the kids sleep.

Then, in years past there is typically a hunt in the yard later.  Not so sure this will be the case since it is supposed to be bearly above freezing on Easter.

• Growing up I had it indoors, didn't really have a yard growing up so I guess that's why....but when my son is old enough I want to attempt to do it outside...depending if we have a yard or not really.

imageimageimage

• Growing up it changed year to year. I think it probably depended on the weather and the mood my dad was in. I can't wait to do this with Amelia when she's older. 
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"