April 2013 Moms

~~~ confession friday ~~~

let it out
The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.

Re: ~~~ confession friday ~~~

• I had a total meltdown yesterday.  I sat on my couch feeling sorry for mysef and cried my eyes out.  I'm so miserable with discomfort.  I can't stand more than 15 minutes, my hands are either completely numb or in severe pain, I've never fe
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • I too had a total meltdown yesterday. Just sitting on the couch crying. My some what irrational reasons..
    1 I am on spring break, the weather is crappy and I all I want to do is lay on the couch instead of entertain my toddler.
    2 I am due apr
  • Loading the player...
  • none5none5 member
    I broke a bed yesterday. Well, actually my husband and I did (nothing exciting. don't worry). We were sitting on the daybed in the nursery admiring our (his) handy work, and the next thing you know we were on the floor. I said, "Thank god you were on the
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I stole a fellow bumper's tactics and told my husband we couldn't have sex bc my mucous plug could come out on him while we do it, and told him to Google image search when he asked what it is. It was awesome, and hopefully now I have the next 10 days with
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagenone5:
    I broke a bed yesterday. Well, actually my husband and I did (nothing exciting. don't worry). We were sitting on the da
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I love this one friend dearly, but she's screwed up her life by having an affair with my other friends SO. She broke up their family when they were found out. Her own husband is dragging her to counceling because he doesn't want their 4 kids in a broken h
  • I'm mystified by the people who rarely (if ever) posted taking the time to log on to the bump to announce that they gave birth.
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • imagemypalbabs:
    I'm mystified by the people who rarely (if ever) posted taking the time to log on to the bump to announce that they

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • 1. I cry every morning catching up on the new birth stories posted the night before. Stupid hormones.

2. I am also now terrified of having a super fast labor that won't let me get an epi after reading all the speed birth stories of late. <
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemypalbabs:
    I'm mystified by the people who rarely (if ever) posted taking the time to log on to the bump to announce that they
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Daycare is closed today so I'm home with DS. He's totally capable of feeding himself with a spoon but I'm feeding him his yogurt for breakfast so I don't have as much of a mess to clean up when he's done. I feel like a bad/lazy mom.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemypalbabs:

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• imageblueandgray:

2. I am also now terrified of having a super fast labor that won't let me get an epi after reading

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • This is NBR, but I have to let it out somewhere, and I cannot tell anyone in the family. So about 2 days ago my younger broth

~Spryte~
    Proud c/s Mama to Killian 2-8-10
    Griffin Edward due by RCS on 4-16-13
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageFremdschamen:

imagemypal
  • imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    imageFr

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • My OB told me to start having lots of sex with DH to try and get labor started, but DH and I are holding off until after Monday because we don't want LOs b-day to be April 1st.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
    imageFr
    photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1.  I have stopped wearing makeup to work in the hopes of my boss having sympathy on me and allowing me to leave early, skip meetings, etc. 

2.  I think my H is trying to go out of town today for his friend's birthday party,

• i care less about the people who post the most and find myself avoiding reading if i recognize their name/pics. : )
  • imagesherina825:

1.  I have stopped wearing makeup to work in the hopes of my boss having sympathy on me and allowing me

BabyName Ticker
    imageFr

• When my daughter 2 years old woke up this morning I was still exhausted even though it was a normal time to be awake. I convinced her it was still "night night time" and put her back to bed where she slept for another hour. It was awesome.
  • imagesherina825:

3.  I've also just realized that I like a Selena Gomez song.  It's called, "Who Says?'  It'

~Spryte~
    Proud c/s Mama to Killian 2-8-10
    Griffin Edward due by RCS on 4-16-13
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm frustrated at the fact that idk if I should post or not..half of the people say they don't like seeing the same names posting the other half dont like if u don't post often..once again what's the point if the board?
  • I am emotionally and physically drained.  I have no appetite. I'm not sleeping through the night anymore and my entire body hurts.  I'm also a little worried like some others of delivering fast since everyone seems to be having quick lab

• imagejaime52005:
    I'm frustrated at the fact that idk if I should post or not..half of the people say they don't like seeing the same nam
  • One of my amazing friends orchestrated a surprise shower for me.  My confession is that I grabbed DH's iPad about a month before hand to watch netflix on it, and he had left his facebook up on it and there was a group "Jeannette's Surprise
  • imagenyki06:
    imagejaime52005:
  • imageminxyglams:
    imagebabyontheb
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • I've grown tired of hearing about people's cervix stats. Ok initially isn't so bad if you have other info with it, but beyond that, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Followed by "My Dr. said it could be this week!" Wishful thinking isn't bad, we're al
    DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I feel like I could have wrote half of these confessions myself!! Lets seee...while I am super excited to have this baby I'm glad I'm not likely to have her in March, I want an actual April baby =]

Now watch me jinx myself and go into labor lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm jealous of all the LOs that are here already, even my friends who were due in March.  Embarrassed  We have nine days until our DD, and I've always had a feeling

• #1 - I had to go out and buy my DD more Easter candy b/c I ate it all.  I'm tempted to open the new bag of kit kats right now.  I mean, she doesn't need the WHOLE bag... just a few.  ;)

#2 - I don't have the slightest clue ab

• We still have not told MIL that she won't be in the delivery room. We never told her she would be, she invited herself. At the baby shower she was practically bragging to his stepmom how she will be there. I asked Jason about it and he said

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1. My confession is that I don't really care if people know me or not. Sometimes I have stuff to say and my IRL friends/family don't need to hear about it. I figure if people don't like it, they won't read it.

2. I alternate between thinking "At

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Honestly, who cares about how often you post. This site is for you to share how you feel. Not to be judged on whether you are on the site all the time or have posted less than 20 times.

It is no ones place to judge whether you have the right to

BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagesandersfam518:

Honestly, who cares about how often you post. This site is for you to share how you feel. Not to be judged o

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have another one! 

My just turned two year old daughter has been saying "Damn it" non stop. It's at completely appropriate times too (when she drops something, bumps her head, trips etc). I was totally convinced that it was my parent's fau

• My confessions are lame but I don't care:

1. I ate an entire BJs/Costco size container of chocolate covered raisins in less than a week.

2. I haven't packed my hospital bag yet.

3. I really hope I go into labor on a weekend, fo

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"