March 2013 Moms

Equal opp Membrane Sweep?

Mobile: Equal opp membrane sweep?

Has anybody received membrane sweeps from more than one Dr? Were they different? I feel as if my Dr. Is too delicate thus rendering her Sweeps ineffective. But maybe it's the same with all Drs although I cannot imagine a surly rougher type not giving a more thorough one. I almost wished I could do another one right after she 'did' me but with the German man handler no bedside manner type of OB that practices at the same center. Maybe next time. I just reeeeallly think all I need is a good sweep and things will get moving but what do I know.

It's a full moon, too, and it's gravitational pull is not working on me. It is quite gorgeous though.

Looking like an April child. It's been good, March. Thanks for all the good baby knowledge stuff.

But uh I'm still betting on March baby so if a couple of you can keep your fingers crossed that would be grrrreat. Maybe it will in fact be, a Good Friday.

Re: Equal opp Membrane Sweep?

• I had one by two different doctors...the first one was no where near as painful as the second one. The first "made" me dialate about 1cm, but the second one made me lose my mucus plus, and I've been cramping like crazy for he past two days so I'm guess

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I completely agree! My dr stripped my membranes 2 weeks ago and I had some bleeding/cramping. Saw the NP this week 40 week appt and she checked me and said she stripped them again, it wasn't painful nor didn't get any cramps or anything. :/ I feel like if
    xoxo Heather Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, still nothing but thanks for the replies and good luck to you both!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"