Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Bumps and bruises

My LO is quite active.  She can walk w/ the aid of a pushing walker, gets into everything, loves to climb over stuff and is just active overall.  I have noticed that she has a lot of bruises, scratches and red marks on her arms, legs and some on her face.  How bumped up is your LO getting at this stage? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bumps and bruises

• My LO is the same.  He had a pretty good goose-egg on his forehead for a week and I felt horrible.  I ran into a co-worker out shopping one day with LO and said, I feel so bad and people are looking at me like I did this to him and she replie

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my lo too. H esplit his lip last Sunday because he missed the couch and fell on his face. I was literally right there watching!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRMama2012:
    my lo too. H esplit his lip last Sunday because he missed the couch and fell on his face. I was literally right ther
  • Bumps and bruises at this age seem inevitable. I don't even know how my LO gets some of his bruises. Just soft skin and exploring.  :)
  • Yep very normal at this age. Lol LO gets mad and just throws himself on the ground and he ended up banging his forehead on the shelf and now has a small bruise.

He also got into a little encounter with our new kitty who bit his arm after he pulle

image image image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got our first fat-lip the other night. He was just crawling along and then just fell on his face. I think it's just beginning!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"