LGBT Parenting

PIP Thursday

Last week it turned into Thankful Thursday (awesome idea!) but I love seeing everyone's pictures.  Plus, I want to share our last ultrasound picture!  =)  I can't remember if there is usually a theme, so if there is ...

QOD: Do you celebrate Easter?  Have any cute Easter pictures?   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: PIP Thursday

• Beautiful ultrasound picture! How exciting! I'll try to get a photo done today so I can share my bump again! :)
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• QOD: We do not celebrate Easter!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah, I made a question but didn't answer it myself, hah!  We don't celebrate Easter ourselves, but holidays are usually spent at DP's brother and sister-in-law's house with their three boys.  We actually don't celebrate any holiday (at our h

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Love the ultrasound pic!

We celebrate Easter with our families if DW isn't on duty at the station. Easter will always have an extra special place in our story because we started to date around this time :)

As for a cute PIP...here you go!<

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic Candid boy in his Hurley wear.

CageyMack
    37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

• Sorry about the huge picture .. He'll be 3 in three days.... 

• This week easter falls on my wife's birthday, so we will be celebrating but only by coincidence. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So Little Bear will be celebrating along with her as it is his birthday also. Happy Birthday to both of them! 
  • clairmeij- Thanks!  It's our favorite because you can see the face so clearly, plus both hands.

GoaliesWife- Aw!  I should post a picture of my two kitties. 

CageyMack- LOVE his expr

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"