April 2013 Moms

Man Nesting - update! Ha!

Does anybody remember my post from earlier in the week, when I talked about my DH "man nesting," and how every time I looked at our pile of hospital stuff, there was random stuff there -- most noticably, a power strip?

This morning -- bunny ears.  I'm not even making that up.  I'm not sure if those are meant for me, him, or baby, but there is seriously a pair of bunny ears on top of his suitcase. 

Hmmmmm.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Man Nesting - update! Ha!

• Lmao! Well, like my childbirth class teacher says, " it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it" though I'm pretty sure there are only a couple of situations in life where one NEEDS bunny ears...
  • I love this!  I can't wait to hear what other random stuff your husband wants to make sure you have at the hospital!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Super cute! I'm ASSuming you mean the bunny kind, not the electronics kind since Easter is Sunday. With men you never know tho. . .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Adult size bunny ears or baby size bunny ears?

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • imageFremdschamen:
    Adult size bunny ears or baby size bunny ears?

I don't really know!  Adult, I

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Too cute! How exciting, good luck tonight! :)
  • imageJillibean68:
    Lmao! Well, like my childbirth class teacher says, " it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and n

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love it!  I just ordered a bunch of stuff from etsy and I so wanted to get bunny ears, but I'm not likely to have an Easter baby.  Now we want to see the precious baby with bunny ears.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hahahaha!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • Those ears are going on your baby's head...guarantee it Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just start laughing every time I think about it.  Because I go to bed before him, so I have no idea where these even came from -- almost like the Easter bunny visited and left them.  Not there when I went to bed; magically there this mornin

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • That is cute! My husband asked me last night if our little guys bag is packed for the hospital. He also really wants to clean everything top to bottom this weekend and put our car seat in the car. LOL To cute. 
  • elbouelbou member
    LOL! You have the best Man Nesting stories ever! I can't wait to hear what they were for. Be sure to let us know if he packed any other crazy surprises, and good luck with your induction!

• LOVE IT!  I wish my DH would pick up on the man nesting a little more. 

We did buy a baby cap that looks like a bunny with ears, just in case.  I want an easter baby, but I'm pretty sure that just jinxed it right there.

• I love this - I can imagine "man thinking process"... my wife will be in pain... I should make her laugh by putting on bunny ears... that will help!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cannot wait to hear how the bunny ears came in handy while you were delivering your baby. lol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"