December 2010 Moms
Options

Galloping?

Anyone else have a LO that started galloping recently? I noticed O doing this here and there a couple of weeks ago, but now it is his preferred method of locomotion!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Galloping?

• Options
    LOL, no, but that is really cute, though!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kj07kj07 member

No galloping here, but that sounds pretty fun. 

B is really into hopping like a bunny and ice skating.  I keep forgetting to ask his teachers if they talked about ice skating one day.  I have no idea where that one came from.
    <

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@bosha-it is very cute!  I just wish I knew where/how he picked this up!

@kj07-It is so funny the stuff they come home with.  It never fails to amaze me!  I bet the ice skating is really cute!

• Options
    Yes, DS started a few weeks ago also, he calls it "Giddy up!" lol  Changing up his mode of locomotion is how I get him into his room at bedtime. Sometimes we gallop, sometimes we skip, sometimes we hop, tiptoe, whatever it takes to get him to stop st
  • Options
    Not yet, but we were watching the episode of Yo Gabba Gabba the other day where they learn to skip and DS was almost getting it. I think he'll be skipping soon.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DD gallops and yells "giddy up horsie!" as she goes.  She also marches and declares herself a marching band.  I know she saw both of those things from Caillou.
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member

imageGrayGhost13:
    Not yet, but we were watching the episode of Yo Gabba Gabba the other day where they learn to skip and DS was alm
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    Yes!!! He started doing that a week or two ago and gallops everywhere!  It's really cute.  He also enjoys hopping like a bunny and walking like a dinosaur (on all fours, booty in the air) while making roar noises.  Fun!  :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

G was doing this yesterday, but she was imitating me.  Stick out tongue 

• Options

O has the M&D band set and he likes to use the cymbals (read:make lots and lots of loud noise) and walk around the house saying "march in band" hahahaha.  I love it!

@GG-You might be on to something.  He loves YGG and may hav

• Options
    Lol now I want to teach o to gallop.
  • Options
    Alexander is in spinning mode right now. As he does it, he says "I spinnin!" and then falls down because he made himself dizzy.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options

N's been galloping and skipping for awhile now.  That and hopping pretty much replaced walking!  He's a very active little nut! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejillybean800:
    Alexander is in spinning mode right now. As he does it, he says "I spinnin!" and then falls down because he made hims
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"