May 2012 Moms

Breast feeding

So as we draw near to the year mark I was wondering who's bfing? How it's going? Sttn yet? Had lo been on antibotics this winter? What's your plan when you hit a year?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Breast feeding

• So my answers;
    I love bfing older babies there's so much less stress when your not the only source of food for them, but it's a time they still snuggle with you.

Lucas had been up 2 to 5 times a night but the last three nights he
  • We are still going strong here and I have to say that I'm loving it. This is so much easier then it was in the beginning. 

A has been sleeping through the night for the past couple of months. We did do some sleep training to put her t

• Loading the player...
  • How it's going? Still here but not exclusive anymore. I went through a serious bought of stress combined with/partially attributed to my crazy work schedule. This made my supply tank so bad I haven't been able to keep up with

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Four times a day on my days off with LO and morning & night on days I work. It's going great I'm definitely noticing a drop in supply based on what I'm pumping at work now but when I nurse it seems to be enough. I think it's just due to LO taking i

• imagebellelamb:
    So as we draw near to the year mark I was wondering who's bfing? How it's going? Sttn yet? Had lo been on antibotic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemichyme123:
    Formula fed from the start but just to touch on that antibiotic comment. My LO has never had any type of ear infection
  • How it's going? DD has been losing interest for some time now so we're in the process of weaning.  We are down to once a day in the am, as I noticed at bedtime she would fight me about BFing or fall asleep.  She's been on WCM since about 9.5

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still breastfeeding and very happy that I was able to keep up my supply after I went back to work at 8 months. My supply has definitely been dropping though and my freezer stash is very low. I'm going to keep at it though and hope to make it a bit long

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Emma weaned herself about two weeks ago, but I am 20 weeks pregnant so I am ok with it. She now takes formula four times a day
    She has slept through the night since day one, she likes her sleep just like momma!
    She has been on two rounds of a
    Tara
  • We're still going.  I work full time and in the last few weeks my daytime pumping has plummeted from 12oz per day to 6-8oz per day.  Last week I used up the last of my freezer stash so she's now getting 1 formula bottle per day at D

image   image

• We are still BF and I enjoy it but we would like to TTC so I want to wean at 1 year for that reason only.  It's so much easier now that in the beginning!

He doesn't always STTN but I think it is teething, but for the past 2.5 we

• imagemichyme123:
    imagebellela
  • How it's going? Great! We are still going strong. My goal was 6 months, so I'm really happy with myself for still going.

Sttn yet? He was sleeping through the night until his h

• So as we draw near to the year mark I was wondering who's bfing? Still breastfeeding.  My DS will be 11 months on April 3. 

How it's going? My bm has started to become less.  Thank goodness I have a large freezer stash (about a mo

• imagenlynch11:

We BFd for two months but nothing I did could get my supply up. Turns out asymmetrical breasts have something to do

• So as we draw near to the year mark I was wondering who's bfing?   We're still at it!

How it's going? Going well, although lately Cortlan is not wanting to nurse for more than a quick s

• Still BFing. Still pumping 2xs at work.

DS moved to 1 feeding a night about 2 weeks ago. He did 3 nights in a row of 11pm - 7:30am. YAY! The past few nights he's been up 2-3x a night, but he's cutting a molar and getting over an ear i

• We are still nursing but aupply is only hanging on by a thread.
    How it's going? Meh, when ds and i are together i think he is getting enough but while at daycare he has to take 12 bottles of formula a day b/c i can't keep up. I really enjoy nursing
  • imagebellelamb:
    So as we draw near to the year mark I was wondering who's bfing? How it's going? Sttn yet? Had lo been on antibotic
  • We are still going strong too. I don't plan to wean until she is ready. She is my one and only so we will BF until she weans herself unless we reach a point where I feel it's necessary.

no antibiotics yet but she does seem to have a slight ear in

• I still nurse morning and night. I gave up pumping at work this week. I was sure we'd make a year until last week when some majorly stressful events occurred. My supply took a big hit and then my first PP period showed up yesterday. However, I have 1300 o
  • Oops, forgot about the sleeping part. DD usually sleeps through the night and has been since around 4 months. Of course teething/colds can throw us off, but I don't remember the last time I nursed her in the MOTN.

Sorry for the second post.
  • ElinJElinJ member

Still breastfeeding?  How it's going? We are!  It's going great.  It's such a rewarding thing, and I try to not sound preachy, so I don't talk about it in person much (or on FB, etc), but it's truly one of my favorite things about

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• She's been on expressed breast milk since she was 3 days old, because of latch issues (not bad latch, a refusal to latch).  Supplemented with formula for 10 days while I got my supply established, and have been exclusively pumping since.  In

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"