July 2012 Moms

How long are LO's naps?

DS takes 2-3 30 minute naps a day.  The times vary day to day.  I dropped him of at day care last week, and my DCP was telling me that most of her kids at that age take a 1.5-2 hr nap in the afternoon, as well as a morning nap!  I didn't know that he was out of the norm, and now I know why my mom friends always have a cleaner house than me!  (At least that's my excuse, lol!)  What does your LO's nap schedule look like?  There have to be other cat-nappers out there!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How long are LO's naps?

• On good days, he'll take a 1.5-2 hour morning nap and a 1-2 hour late afternoon nap.  That varies though, like yesterday my DCP said he only took one 2 hour nap.  Other days he might only take a 30 minute afternoon nap if something wakes him up
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL I thought the post was going to say How long are LO's nails?

2 90 minute naps here, though sometimes he'll go 2 or even 3 hours.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is cat napper too. He usually takes 3 30-45 min naps a day. Every now and then he'll take a longer morning nap for an hour or so, but that's rare. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My baby doesn't sleep. She'll take a thirty minute nap in the morning, and then the afternoon nap is anything from fifteen minutes to an hour, if I'm very lucky. Usually the longer naps happen in the running stroller. I think I'd have to turn into an u

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Twice a day, 1 and a half to 2 and a half hours long.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"