January 2013 Moms
Options

How to deal... Working mom whine

Today was my first day back to work. I've been an emotional wreck. I can't get out of my head that every day since DD was born, I have been the first face she has seen when she gets up in the morning. Every morning, she has woken up to me saying "Hey mama's girl, good morning" ... and today I wasn't there to do that. I feel like I'm disappointing her, or letting her down, or not being there for her. Going back to work was the hardest thing I've ever done. Please tell me it gets easier. I can't imagine doing this every day. Crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How to deal... Working mom whine

• Options
    Today was my first day back too. :( It was SO hard. I cried on and off an felt like I was in a fog all day long. Everyone keeps saying it gets easier. I just keep telling myself over and over that it will get a little easier every day. Hang in there! I ho
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    EagsEags member
    I went back at 6 weeks : it sucks at first, but gets a little better. People say how great it is to see them smile when you pick then up/get home but I'm still in the place of 'I'd rather just be at home still.' Hope it gets easier for you quickly.
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It gets way better. Give the worst phase about two weeks. Then you will find a new routine and eventually it will all seem normal again. I promise!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My first day back was this past Monday, and I was the same way. I was an emotional wreck for weeks before I went back and then the day before, and then the morning of. And then I got back to work, and they had saved up so much for me to do and dumped a bu
  • Options
    It gets easier, i'm two weeks in now and it gets a little easier each day. I'm always excited to see his face everyday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It gets easier, but there are still some tough days.  I've been back to work for about a month now so I was kind of used to it then yesterday I left him when he was awake.  Usually he falls asleep in the day and I say goodbye to his adorable sle

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

• Options

imageEags:
    I went back at 6 weeks : it sucks at first, but gets a little better. People say how great it is to see them smile when

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"