March 2013 Moms

NOW Who's Left??

Ok, March Mammas who's still hanging on?
I'm 2 days late induction planned for Sunday night.
What about you?

Re: NOW Who's Left??

• I am due on Saturday with no sign of labor at all :( Hopefully there will be some changes soon!
  • imagepukanecz:
    I am due on Saturday with no sign of labor at all : Hopefully there will be some changes soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Due Thursday with minimal signs of labor. :(  Getting induced late next week if she doesn't come sooner!
  • I'm still here! I'm due on Easter Sunday, don't feel much. I've been having braxton hicks contractions every night but to no avail. Hope to see my little guy or girl soon.

Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Still here! Due Sunday. Checked today and was told no progress since last week. He predicted I'd make it to next week's appt. :(

• I'm due on Saturday too, but also feel like nothing is happening. Starting to lose my mind...glad I'm not the only one!
  • I'm due tomorrow, but feel the same as I did a month ago. No changes! I have been about 50 effaced with no dilation for over two weeks. Baby is very low, but my nurse practitioner told me he's not engaged. The doc has me scheduled tomorrow for a NST and a
  • Also due tomorrow, seems like nothing is happening, other than being completely worn down emotional physically. Still at work too.
  • Still here... due yesterday. Induction scheduled for 4/2.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm here!  Due Friday (3/29) with no signs of labor at all.  At my appt last week I was 1 cm and "getting softer", but the baby was still pretty high.  I realize none of that matters or is a predictor of when I'll del

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm 40 weeks on Sunday but my midwives calculated based on my cycle that my true due date is closer to 4/5. Last night was the first night I felt I needed to time my contractions. I was 10-11 mins apart for almost 2 hours then completely stopped. I was

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs.Castaldi:
    Also due tomorrow, seems like nothing is happening, other than being completely worn down emotional physically. Stil
  • I'm 40 weeks and 4 days.  I had an appt today and was still 1-2cm.  She measured 8lbs 14oz at a growth scan THREE weeks ago.  Going back in two days for another NST, another ultrasound and the final verdict from my midwife and the other 3 d
  • Due tomorrow and no labor signs.  I have not had my cervix checked since 36 weeks, but I have an appointment tomorrow and I am hoping I will have a better idea how far along the baby is. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 40 weeks on thurs. No signs of labor. Only half cm dilated last Wed. See OB tmrw. Hoping something happens soon! Good luck ladies!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kegkeg member
    I'm 41 weeks today and nothing happening so far... 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Due tomorrow, but at today's doctor's appointment found out there's still no progress. Hoping something happens before next week or we'll have to induce. Oh the waiting game...
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Oh, me. DD on Thursday. I really really hope he comes by the end of the month. I feel normal, don't think I've had contractions and he still looks high, still feel him near the ribs. Started leave this weeks and wish I hadn't. Now I'm getting fidgety. Ple
  • Due tomorrow. On Monday there was progress from last week. Hoping she comes soon!
  • Me too! I'm due Thursday 3/28.

I had an appt today and did make progress! I'm at 2-3 cm now and +1 station. I've been having about 2 hours of mild contractions the past few nights that just taper off, but I'm hopeful that one night soon they stic

• I'm Due March 31st !!!!!!!! Still hanging in there :
  • I'm still here, no signs of baby yet :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm still here... Was due on the 26 and the doctor has now set an induction date for the middle of next week... Here's hoping we'll all get moving soon...
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still here I was due the 23rd I had an apt this morning and was 3cm and 75%effaced if he doesn't decide to come on his own I will be induced Friday finally hopefully he comes on his own 
  • Still here, 41 weeks today.  They keep saying I'm soft and ripe and progressing, but I don't feel any different. They are stripping my membranes tomorrow, hopefully that will set things in motion, otherwise I'll have to be induced.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."~ Willy Wonka image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due Friday. Stomach tension. We will see what happens. Only 1cm dilated and 50% effacing Monday. But things sure seem to be progressing. If not I have an appointment Tuesday for a sweep. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm officially 41w today with no progress in dilation per my appt this morning!  Induction is scheduled for Sunday night meaning she'll probably be born after midnight and be an April baby.  I keep telling people she's holding out for warmer wea
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"