May 2013 Moms

I hate bras

I know we can mostly relate to the title of this post-but I am honestly over it! 34H is not a real size apparently (I know it is but nobody has ever heard of it in stores I guess). I get the wide eyed look of disbelief when I tell the ladies that's what I need and to please help! I don't want the bras that go up to my chin and are super thing (hah I rhymed!) for fear of scaring everyone with my nipples. I just want a good bra, comfy, supportive, have a little "padding" to help keep the nips at bay. I'm even willing to spend money! But no. Sports bras help-but make my boobs look flat and wide and I get self conscious if I wear them out. The bottom of my bra is killing me because my bump is so high! What do you all think of the idea of me tying string to my nipples and halter tying the string around my neck? lol...jk...kind of.....

Re: I hate bras

• I feel u I was a F with my DS I couldn't even order them online so I had to suck it up. How about you wear a breast pad to hide ur nipples? Lol I agree with the whole sports bra making u look flat that's all I wear now n I hate the way it looks. I haven't
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Get a bravado nursing bra. They are so comfy and supportive.  You can find them on amazon for a little cheaper too.

https://www.bravadodesigns.com/shop/the-body-silk-seamless-nursing-bra

• Loading the player...
  • imagejohn5111:

Get a bravado nursing bra. They are so comfy and supportive.  You can find them on amazon for a little cheaper

• Totally hear you- I don't even know what I'm up to now, but somewhere near a 34J. Definitely no luck in stores. I did buy a bra from Bella Materna- they are slightly stretchy and come in sizes that should work even if you get a bit bigger. I think I got t
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • KLJ3KLJ3 member
    I second the suggestion for Bravado. I purchased the nursing bra in a G slash H [sorry, Bump mobile eats slashes] and while it's comfy, it squashes the girls into an amorphous blob with obvious nipples. So I decided to order their tshirt bra in a 36 H s

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• And I officially feel like a whiny baby having gone from a B to a small C and complained about it.  Mouth is shut now.
  • Gotta go to Nordstrom. Have them measure you, since they are true pros. :) If they don't have something in stock that you like, they can order something. Or, you can check their website for something on sale. I am 38G, and found something on their website
  • imagekryshy123:
     I tried the nursing pads and felt like it made me look like I was smuggling saucers in my bra lol!  
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• imageclineak:
    Gotta go to Nordstrom. Have them measure you, since they are true pros. : If they don't have something in stock that you l
  • You could use band aids for your nipples, just make sure the padded part is wide enough so it doesn't hurt to pull it off. I feel for you mine are huge, full of stretch marks and so heavy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebeckyschell:
    You could use band aids for your nipples, just make sure the padded part is wide enough so it doesn't hurt to pull it
  • I'm not even kidding when I tell you that this morning I woke up thinking about a new bra design. Like in depth planning on where padding will go and the shape ect. One of the only things I can say for not being able to do regular activity is I am able to
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"