Multiples

disposable diapers for thin LOs

Any recommendations?

My boys start daycare in a little over a week and I have been using CDs since we came home from the hospital and am terrified of blow outs ruining their clothes because of a bad fit due to being long and thin.

I figured more MoMs deal with thin babies on average, so hopefully yall will know which diapers tend to work best.

My boys weighed ~ 9.5 lb and were 23 in last week at their 2 month appt.  So tall and skinny... 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: disposable diapers for thin LOs

• I've got thin boys, and we have great success with Pampers Swaddlers. That being said, it's impossible to avoid the occasional blowout. If an outfit gets blowed out in, I immediately hand wash it in the sink to get the worst of it out, and then throw it i
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS2 is tiny.  We use the costco brand diapers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Pampers swaddlers were best for my skinny boys.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My LOs aren't here yet, but DS1 was long & skinny. We used pampers & very seldomly did we have a major blow out

DS1-7/21/2011 @ 1:51am

DD-5/29/2013 @ 2:40pm

DS2-5/29/2013 @ 3:21pm

#4 EDD- 9/28/2016

• imageshaunah816:
    I've got thin boys, and we have great success with Pampers Swaddlers. That being said, it's impossible to avoid th
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • All 3 of my kids have been tall and skinny. Pampers swaddlers and sensitive are the only ones that have worked for us.
  • My girls are 75% height and 5% weight, so tall and skinny. We use Pampers Baby Dry. Very rarely have a leak.

When something does get on their clothes though, I wash it out, scrub the area a little with a toothbrush and then soak it (sometime

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"