Single Parents
Options

Birthday Vent!

DS birthday was on Thursday. He was suppossed to go with his dad that morning for a few hours. Two days before he texts me and tells me he won't be able to get him bc 1) his mom is in the hospital.(found out she was only in there Tuesday morning) and 2) he was getting more hours at work (didnt go in to work untill Thursday night) It just irritates me that he can pass on being with him so easy for his birthday.

He then told me that he wants him this coming Wednesday overnight. Fine no problem. But, I tell him that I have to pick him up by 9 on Thursday bc DS has a doctor's appt or he can just meet me there. He told me, no that's ok you can just come get him. I know he doesnt work that day hes just being a freaking assss!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Birthday Vent!

• Options
    My daughter's dad started  pulling that crap and I'd tell her he was coming and he wouldn't show. I stopped telling her he was coming and stopped answering texts about empty promises. He finally got the hint and started showing up at my door ( he liv
  • Options

I learned to not tell him that he was going to see his dad. He would get so excited and then not show up. I don't tell him anythng til we either pull up infront of his house or he's at my door to get him. It's not fair to DS toget all excited and then

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You gave him that option.  Why is he an for that reason?
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"