March 2013 Moms

Due Date arrived

Well, my due date has officially arrived, and I am certain it will pass with no baby yet :( It sucks seeing people with my same due date with their 2 week old babies, and here I am still waiting. 

I had a feeling I would make it to my due date; although, I was hoping I wouldn't.

Can I please be in the 5% of women who go into labor on their due date and have their baby!? (wishful thinking)

Me: 30 | DH:34
Married: 08/04/12
DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

Re: Due Date arrived

• Right there with you- I had myself convinced that labor would start at midnight last night Stick out tongue  I am slowly getting ready for work and hoping that my doctor does
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yup, me too.  The bump welcomed me with a message that said - "today is baby's birthday"....ummm yea but she's not here yet!  Still hoping that i will go into labor today, although i doubt it will happen!  Doc appt tomorrow...
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm right there with you! My due date was yesterday and nothing happened... i saw the doctor and she set an induction date for the middle of next week...I'm hoping something will happen between now and then... Just know that you're not alone!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally hear you! My due date for 2 was yesterday!! I thought for sure he would be early since his sister was atleast 2 days early! Now being past due! Ugh! He can't stay in there forever though I guess lol
    xoxo Heather Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Due today..... not sure I ever got ready for work so slowly.

Only been at work for 20 min and already going stir crazy, every little motion he makes I pause, hoping it's the start of a contraction.

I was certain I'd be early, sho

• Also due today. It's like being promised a present you've been waiting for all your life, but then being told you have to wait longer. Oh well, I suppose it's just more of the waiting game.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• imageBikiniMom:
    Also due today. It's like being promised a present you've been waiting for all your life, but then being told you h
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"