Parenting

Can we do a UO/FFC combo ribbon today?

I'm off the rest of the week.  So I'll miss out.  Please, please, pretty please?
 Lilypie - (gu1R)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Can we do a UO/FFC combo ribbon today?

• You're asking too much of me! Crying

Give me a sec!

• imagePfft:

UO - I think cruise ship vacations are horrible and will never go on one.

I am wi

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePfft:
    A UO/FFC combo? This may test LuckyDad's recapping skills.UO I think cruise ship vacations are horrible and will never go on
  • DH and I both thought Jim Gaffigan was a big disappointment.

Ralphie May is by far a funnier comedian.

“I’d marry again if I found a man who had $15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee he’d be dead in a year.” - Bette Davis
  • I went through my friends list last night to see how many people had changed their profile pic in support of gay marriage and was bummed that my friends aren't as cool as  I thought.  15 out of 400?  I'll cut some of them some slack as I

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Sorry LuckyDad!

A company would literally have to be murdering people for me to boycott them.  This confession is brought to you by a conversation I had with a friend/co-worker this morning.  I said those exact words to her. Maybe a bi

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• imagePfft:

A UO/FFC combo? This may test LuckyDad's recapping skills.

UO - I think cruise ship vacations are horrible and wil

• I can see not wanting to go on a cruise.  Especially with all the issues Carnival has had lately.  If I ever did I'd definitely go with a better cruise line than Carnival.
     Lilypie - (gu1R)

• imageBostonKisses2:

Sure, why not?  Maybe it'll help spice things up today.

UO: I prefer the plastic eggs over hard

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• UO FFWC combo I think Bone Thugs n Harmony's East 1999 Eternal album is the best rap album of all time. I still jam out to it with my headphones on when I'm washing bottles, and if I'm alone in the car. Well, until I get to a traffic light. Then, I'm turn
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBostonKisses2:

Sure, why not?  Maybe it'll help spice things up today.

UO: I prefer the plastic eggs over hard b

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I don't like hard pretzels. Ouch! They f!_cking cut up my mouth.

• imageCTGirl30:
    imageshanado:<
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Another confession:

I have never, I repeat NEVER dyed Easter eggs with my kids.

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• Cheese with soft pretzel.... A MUST... Not mustard! ewww

• imagePfft:
    imageCTGirl30:</

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I'm pretty sure that the cruise ship companies infect you with the diarrhea bug so that you don't complain about all the weight you gain from pigging out at the buffet.

I guess I might have the UO that I would like to go on another cruise some

*Siggy Warning*

• Not all cryises are created equal. Carnival is def at the bottom of the totem pole. It's all about the free food on carnival.
  • UO: I love soda.  I know it's gross and I should stop drinking it, but I truly love it.  FTR, I only drink diet, which is better in terms of sugar and calories, but I know it's full of poison.  Delicious poison, but poison nonetheless.<b

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• imageManneek1977:

I don't like hard pretzels. Ouch! They f!_cking cut up my mouth.

Are

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• imageManneek1977:
    Cheese with soft pretzel.... A MUST... Not mustard! ewww

Yes!

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• imagejme515:
    UO FFWC combo I think Bone Thugs n Harmony's East 1999 Eternal album is the best rap album of all time. I still

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• imageHelenahhandbasket:

imagejme5
  • imageThe Nap Taker:
    DH and I both thought Jim Gaffigan was a big disappointment. Ralphie May is by far a funnier comedian.
    </BLOCK
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejme515:
    UO FFWC combo I think Bone Thugs n Harmony's East 1999 Eternal album is the best rap album of all time. I still jam ou
    imageMan

• Ever since the weed discussion the other day and now the mention of Bone Thugs, I've been desiring a nice bowl of some sweet KB.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagemooshagirl:
    My UO/FFWC: I'm totally judging my SIL. She just found out she's pregnant with her first baby and her and her husband a
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemabenner1:

imagejme515:</str
  • imagemissyishere:
    Ever since the weed discussion the other day and now the mention of Bone Thugs, I've been desiring a nice bowl of some
  • imagemissyishere:
    imagePfft:<
    "To me, you are perfect."

• imagejme515:
    imagemabenner1:</st
  • imagejme515:
    imagemissyishere:</stro

imageimage

• UO- Taylor Swift is the worst artist ever.

FFC- I left pizza out last night and ate it this morning :I 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLittledeer84:
    imagemooshagirl:<
  • imagemissyishere:
    imagejme515:</stro
  • imagejme515:
    imageHelenahhand

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• imagemooshagirl:
    My UO/FFWC: I'm totally judging my SIL. She just found out she's pregnant with her first baby and her and her husb

Lilypie - (TUWi)

imagejme5
  • imagerobinsokj:
    imageLittlede
     Lilypie - (gu1R)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"