January 2013 Moms

Growing like a weed

Anybody else have to put their LO's in 6 month clothing already? DD has been in 6 month sleepers since about 6 weeks old and I have had to put away all the other 3 month clothes this past week. They are either way too short or I cant get them over her head mind you she has a very large head. I just can't believe how quickly she is growing.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Growing like a weed

• Our LO is 10 weeks right now and my husband is begging me to put her newborn clothes away "let them go" he tells me- because she looks like the amazing hulk baby. However her 0-3 month clothes are HUGE on her. We are stuck in the middle.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DD has been in 0 to 3 month sleepers for a few weeks now, and some of them are already getting too short for her! She was 24.5 inches long at her 2 month appointment!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemichelle&paul:

Our LO is 10 weeks right now and my husband is begging me to put her newborn clothes away "let them go" he

BFP 5.21.12 ~~ Born 1.28.13
    BFP 8.14.15 ~~ Due 4.22.16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yep, DS can still fit into some 3-6 month clothes, but he fits the 6 month clothes much better.  We just switched over to size 2 diapers as well.  He is a big boy, and I love it!!

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Uh, we are already in 9m clothing. 6m is starting to get tight. DS is 2 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are in 6 month clothes already!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• I just got all the 3-6 month clothes washed and hung today.  DS#2 is 8 weeks today and is filling out his 6 month sleeper just fine.  The NB sized clothes and diapers only lasted about a week.  We also started using size 2 diapers last week
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• We are in 36 month clothes and have been in size 2 diapers for over a month now. My little girl came out if and hasn't slowed down. She is 10 weeks today.
  • We seem to be right at 3 month size right now.. 0/3 is getting too tight and 3/6 us just a little big. Once we finish off this package of size 1 diapers we are switching to size 2.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Little man has been in 3 months for a couple weeks now.....with the exception of Old Navy, they seem to run big. We are finishing out the size 1 diapers we have and are moving to size 2. Can't believe some babies are in 6 mos already! Def need to start wa
  • imageAllison546:
    We seem to be right at 3 month size right now.. 0/3 is getting too tight and 3/6 us just a little big. Once we finish o
  • Yes!! And she won't be 3 months till apr 15 th!!!! I can't believe how fast her development has been!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo theboysanddany_zps4c74191e.jpg
  • imagefinancialdiva:
    Uh, we are already in 9m clothing. 6m is starting to get tight. DS is 2 months.

this...exce
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagefinancialdiva:
    Uh, we are already in 9m clothing. 6m is starting to get tight. DS is 2 months.
    I'm right

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageemox3232:
    imagefinancial
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"