April 2013 Moms
Options

Birthdays and Due Dates

Today, 3/27, since its after midnight here, is my bday. One week shy of 9 years ago, today was my due date with DD which I thought was cool. Yeah, so, now I'm glad that's not the case. It wouldnt be so cool. lol

I was induced one week later on 4/3. It's really weird to reminisce and think I'd be having my first child in 7, just seven, days from now... when I'm pregnant now during the same exact time and am really actually due in April.

Anyone else have kids in the same birth months?
DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Birthdays and Due Dates

• Options

I don't but I REALLY want an April baby. I know it is totally irrational, but DH is March and I am May so April would be nice. Plus it is the ONE month of the year that NO ONE on either side of the family has a birthday, so that would be cool. </p

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter and DH share a birthday. My bday is 3/28 and when I was pregnant with my son he was due 3/29. At the time I thought it was be awesome if we shared a bday like dad and sister did. He was late though, 4/6. He will be 9 next week. This next LO is
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Happy birthday! Since it isn't midnight here yet, it is still MY birthday!

My EDD is April 21st, which is just two days before my brother's birthday, so they might end up sharing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMN_Jen:
    Happy birthday! Since it isn't midnight here yet, it is still MY birthday!My EDD is April 21st, which is just two days befo
  • Options
    imagemumsie28:
    My daughter and DH share a birthday. My bday is 3/28 and when I was pregnant with my son he was due 3/29. At the time I t
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!

My birthday is the beginning of November, DS's is Nov 24, and DD is Nov 30. Craziness!

ETA; oops! Sorry! I clicked on August and some how ended up in April.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Options

I don't care when she is born, as long as it is NOT on a family member's bday. Which could prove to be a challenge... let me just go though the list

BIL- March 27th

My Grandma- April 1st

My Aunt- April 1st

BIL- April 2nd

M

• Options
    imageJillianproulx:
    I don't care when she is born, as long as it is NOT on a family member's bday. Which could prove to be a challenge..
  • Options
    One of my colleagues at work has two kids with the same birthday 4 years apart!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

I am due on my sons Bday- 4/10

but i do not want them to have the same birthday so i am being induced 2 days before if he hasnt come before

image   image
  • Options

LO is due on April 11th, my dead beat father's birthday is April 12th. I will be damned if she is born on his birthday. I am honestly dreading it!

I would absolutely LOVE for her to be born on her actual due date (the 11th), because my bir

• Options
    My cousins, they are brother and sister, were born on the same day 3 years apart. So weird. My Due date is April 27th but will for sure not go past 39 weeks due to a few complications. My bday is the 16th so I'm hoping to schedule the induction for the 17
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read-in-2012 shelf)
  • Options
    DS1 will be 4 April 26th and I've loved being able to reminisce on so many milestones that happened within weeks of each other, 4 years apart. I totally get what you're saying!
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Options
    Unless this baby puts in into high gear (which I'm dreading) or really lags behind my children will be in the same month. I'm actually due on my first daughter's birthday.  She was born two days after her actual due date.  We have a lot going o
  • Options
    My husband was born on 3/28 and my MIL birthday is 3/30. My EDD is 4/18 and my birthday is 4/20. I am hoping she comes a few days early. This time of year is wonderful for babies but from the experience having kids/parents b-days so close, it's kinda anno
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"