June 2013 Moms

Oh the pelvic pressure......

I have not idea what LO is up to, but he has moved so far down into my pelvis that I can barely walk and the pressure is awful. Every time he moves it is incredibly uncomfortable and feels like he is pushing my pelvis out. I have had bladder dancing, full rolls and rib kicks but this takes the cake.

Dreading driving home from work as I cannot recline as far back as I am now in my work chair. Welcome to 30 weeks to me!!!!

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

Re: Oh the pelvic pressure......

• I know exactly what you mean. Today Baby A is really applying the pressure and I am hoping he lightens the pressure a little tomorrow. Honestly, he has put so much pressure that I feel like my discharge increased today. 
    ~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • Chiropractor! I went today and while mine is still awful, it's somewhat better. She said it's going to take a few trips to get it straightened out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe that is my problem too. When I get up after sitting or laying down for awhile I almost feel like I can't stand up straight from all the pressure.

image image

• imagetheroadahead:
    Chiropractor! I went today and while mine is still awful, it's somewhat better. She said it's going to take a fe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  My back pain has just begun. Any secret for position of your work chair?
  • imageJami90:
     My back pain has just begun. Any secret for position of your work chair?

mine rocks bac

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"