Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Belly Bandit

I purchased the Belly Bandit after reading so many great reviews (from Bumpies and other websites). My question to any one who has been using it for a while or used it with past PP care, did you sleep in it at night or just wear it during the day? I'm a FTM and love how it holds me in (and hopefully pushing those organs back down) but obviously it is not very comfortable to wear at night. Should I tough it out and wear it day and night? Thanks!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Belly Bandit

• ta78ta78 member
    I'm sure it may help more to wear it as much as physically possible, but I couldn't sleep in it. The little sleep I got with a brand new baby was enough already. I would say it definitely helped me, but I could have worn it more than I did. Even if it did

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• With my first I only wore it at night. With my second I wore it as much as possible and only took it off occasionally for "breaks." 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't wear it at night.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I need one!! THought they were more for pregnancy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jamujamu member
    Do you have the bff style? That's the one I have and I can sleep with it on no problem. It's already done wonders!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have the bamboo style, I slept in it and was so used to wearing it, it felt wierd not to wear it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"